Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
4 Year Musical Instrument Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- Covers failures due to drops, spills and cracked screens and other mechanical and electrical breakdowns.
- No deductibles or hidden fees. Shipping included on all repairs. Fully transferable.
- Easy claims process online 24/7. If we can't fix it, we will send you an Amazon e-Card reimbursement for your product purchase price.
- Plan term and select coverage begins date of purchase and is inclusive of the manufacturer's warranty. All other coverage begins after the manufacturer's warranty expires. Plan is fully refunded if canceled within 30 days.
- Plan contract will be emailed from Asurion within 24 hours of purchase. This will not ship with your product.
Caline USA CP-32 Clear Veil PINK Overdrive Fuzz Guitar Effect Pedal
- Caline USA Genuine Product clear veil overdrive fuzz guitar effect pedal
- overdrive fuzz pedal,has strong dynamic voice, less noise
- match the amplifier freely
- By using "FUZZ"/"TONE"/"LEVEL”, you can have fun between classic and modern music.
- Package Size: 13cm x 13cm x 9cm ship from China
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
CP-32 OVERDRIVE FUZZ is a pedal that combines Overdrive and Fuzz tone. It can play with guitar and Bass. To distinguish other Fuzz, we use a special silicon diode. This pedal has a strong dynamic voice, and less noise.CP-32 also can match the amplifier freely. By using "FUZZ"/"TONE"/"LEVEL”, you can have fun between classic and modern music. NOTE: we will send from China directly. It will takes about 15-20days by China air post. Thank you for cooperation and understanding! If you have any questions, please feel free to send us message
Showing 1-5 of 192 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
In my honest opinion, this is one of the greatest sounding pedals I've played. The tone is warm. The whole thing is so versatile. You can go from really clean to really dirty really fast. The tone knobs tremendously add to the versatility. I've played a Timmy, and this thing is pretty much the same (hence the cloning...) However, I would say I like the Pure Sky more than the Timmy because of its Treble and Bass knobs, which function as boosts instead of cuts. Currently, I run the Pure Sky as a clean boost with a Zvex Box of Rock going into it. They sound great together.
This pedal is DIRT CHEAP. I was never the type of person to care about the country of origin of a product. And when it comes to pedals, my mentality is "if it sounds good to you, get it." So price is not really a thing for me... I would have gotten the Timmy if it weren't for those tone knobs. I actually prefer the Pure Sky, and the price is just a huge plus.
The one thing I do hate about buying items made overseas is that they tend to look tacky... This thing looks tacky. That's why I had to give it 4 stars. The color is gross, the font is childish, and the paint job is sub par. I was embarrassed to put it on my board. So I actually sanded mine down. Now it's just a metal box, and it looks great. Like a true clone pedal.
I don't see myself parting with this pedal ever. For how cheap it is, it's worth just getting one. So do it, and prepare to be amazed.
I’d like to preface this by saying I am a guitarist, pedal aficionado and an audio recording/mastering engineer.. so I am a bit picky when it comes to my distortions.
I like distortions to be as dirty and gnarly as possible and pronounced but without being fizzy. So that said, I was so worried this was a gimmick & just a clone of a metal zone (worst distortion ever, tied with HM-3) put in an enclosure to look like the “wampler triple wreck”.
ITS NOT. The tantrum is awesome. I’m shocked and the quality. The price is rad as well at $35
I have 4 different pedals that do Mesa boogie tones + 2 hm2’s and this one stands on its own! Unique, excellent build quality. Very dynamic eq that makes massive sweeps and changes in tone, way more dramatic in each bit of turn. Really sensitive, but not difficult to get dialed in the way you want it - but that’s actually good in my professional opinion. That’s something the triple wreck, while being the most expensive of the Mesa tones in a box, severely lacks: the eq changes very little.
Get this rad box! Caline keep it up!
I WAS NOT PAID FOR THIS REVIEW! I just genuinely love this pedal for the price!