& FREE Shipping
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Care Package] - Playstation 3
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
- Remote Controlled Quadrotor Drone and Stand
- Limited Edition 2-Sided SteelBook®
- (2) Collectible Challenge Coins
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive PlayStation® 3 Dynamic Multiplayer Theme
- Exclusive PlayStation® 3 Dynamic Zombies Theme
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-Game Content
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map
- Exclusive Weapon Camo
- Exclusive Multiplayer Player Card Background
- Exclusive Zombies Player Card Background
You've earned plenty of care packages in-game; now call one in for real. The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Care Package puts 2025 air superiority in the palm of your hand, along with limited edition physical items and a cache of exclusive digital content. Pre-order now while supplies last.
- Remote Controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone - Command cutting-edge technology, exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime combat collection.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map - Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the "model home of the future."
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map - Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectible 2-Sided SteelBook® - Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins - Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo - Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds - Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack - A digital copy of composer Jack Wall's epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- PlayStation®3 Multiplayer Theme - Turn your menu screen into a scenic view of Turbine, a map set in the rocks and shadows of a 2025 Middle Eastern wind farm.
- PlayStation®3 Zombies Theme - Revive your menu screen with a dynamic theme, build exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty® undead.
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
MP Technology with Zombies: Call of Duty: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The care package itself is made from pretty stiff plastic so it seems like it's pretty durable. I use mine to store other video game related collectibles which is nice.
The quadrotor is pretty nice too. The previous BLOPS had the RC XD which looked like crap but this quadrotor looks and functions pretty well. I'm sure it cost them like $3 to make it but, from a collector standpoint, it's a very nice addition to anyones collection.
The coins, soundtrack and other goodies are so-so. I was expecting the limited edition camo to be pretty weak, and it was. And the soundtrack was just okay.
For a die hard fan, this set is almost a must have as its presentation and toys included within are pretty nice to have in your collection. From a gamer standpoint, it's not really all that much TBH. You'd probably be better off with the Hardened edition and foregoing the quadrotor/case. Overall, pretty fun game despite all the issues with it. Was it worth the $180? In retrospect, with the release of the personalization packs that recently came out, I think the $180 was a waste TBH. Were you able to redeem the coins for some of the personalization packs then that might have been worth it but pretty clear that 3arc/Activision are just milking every last nickel out of players.
The quad-copter was undamaged and all parts were intact worked straight out of the box. Only let down with the quad-copter was the controller which was slightly wierd as a previous reviewer has mentioned you can only go forward backward left and right and only one at a time due to the plastic stoppers which I recently removed to have greater control during flight.
I'm in Australia and was concerned purchasing a US version of the game to use with my AU playstation and AU account, the game works fine but for me to use the DLC codes or get the season pass I needed to create a US playstation account to redeem and download the content for my disc. Once downloaded I can easily switch back to my main account and still use the DLC content so no major let downs just a minor problem.
Other than that well worth the extra money and look forward to heaps of hours of enjoyment :)