Lyft Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

on September 29, 2017
The game wouldn't work on my Xbox. The disc was too scratched. I'm deployed, so I don't really have the desire to mess around with returning this. Live and learn.
on August 9, 2012
The game is fun and this one came with extra maps. Nothing is better than extra free stuff. The game is fun but I believe the story can be difficult to follow at times. I liked the twists in it and of course for all the zombie lovers yes it's better than the World at War ones. Plenty of fun new comments coming from your old favorite characters and some new ones. Is this game good and worth the price. For the Multiplayers the community is still active and will be till Black Ops 2. Then they will be switching the servers fast, as always. The multiplayer is a new idea where you can buy what you want not like the Modern Warfare series where it is all locked till you level up. This gives the players to unlock what they want instead of the game picking what they want. I like the idea an it gives a new type of unlock system and its good. Plus the contracts makes it easy to get money and get what you want faster. For solo players that like to play with bots there is an option to learn the maps before getting on to the multiplayer field and just kill bots. They are not the best nor or they the worst. They can put up a fight and make the game interesting. I suggest this game and I believe its a good addition.
on June 17, 2016
I ordered this game for my 18 year old son and he enjoys it. I wouldn't recommend it for small children to play.
on February 10, 2018
Great product, arrived fast!!!
on March 19, 2015
My son LOVVES THIS GAME!!!...Its his favorite one...this is the one that made him yell..scream..."YEAHHHH BABYYY!!!!" on his Bday..and did some serious dancing!!! hahahahah!! thank u!
on November 4, 2014
Bought for my son-in-law and he was very excited to receive it. Delivered very quickly
on March 5, 2014
I bought this because I honestly thought this game is the best out of all the series and I was right (ghost came out a while ago and I pre-ordered it and well it sucked) the only thing was that the case came broken
on April 29, 2015
This is the cheapest and best deal you can find anywhere online-guaranteed! You get a brand new game AND a free map pack-so you have the original maps it comes with plus another DLC-which is a 15 dollar value if bought on console. Basically you are getting the game for 5 dollars and map pack for 15- very, very good deal! And the game is great too, especially the Zombies mode.
on June 5, 2015
Love the fiction weaved into historical events very believable. Still I'd like to witness real stories from historical events, like cod WWII. The Korean War, Vietnam War, WWI, The Civil War, and The Revolutionary War. A game dealing with these wars in an honest story that reveals the reality of the wars and doesn't sugar coat it with heroism.
on April 15, 2015
Very fun game! Has many different guns to use and different settings to play in. Multi player and with Xbox live can play with many different people from all over the world. My son really likes campaign mode which is one player. Our whole family loves to play together!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.