Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 2,170 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,832 reviews
on July 25, 2017
My son is a Call Of Duty fan boy. Like he literally has to play every game on every console or he feels like he is missing something. Alright alright, I am a bit of a fan girl myself. We have been very loyal to this game since the beginning. This game of course did not disappoint. The graphics are great as are the missions.
on January 20, 2013
The game was very anticapated well build up promotional wise. And personally speaking it was a contender but not a champion ranking if i can use these terminology to give my reasoning of rating, Overrall I liked it but It couldn't compare to the first.[my thoughts only] But yet I like much of the new storyline. I thought the flashing back and forth from the past to present was a good touch. Even though it was well play and fitted in I didn't like the looking though the eyes of Mendes. All else I like and would love to see what else they can do with it. Bottomline I would buy it again and would recommend it to all Call of Duty fans. Just my personal thoughts.

Love the update weaponry!
on August 21, 2017
I am a big fan of RHONJ and I just love this book. I just cant put it down. This is one of my favorite couples on TV
I even had followed some of Melissa Gorga avice. shes awesome!!!
on March 22, 2017
Uuurrrrrhhhhhhaaaaaaaahagggg!
on April 22, 2013
Ok don't get me wrong the game is alright but I bought it for multiplayer and here is what I have beef with.

This is the NEWEST game on the block (at the time I bought it) so you would expect it to have ALL the NEWEST features right?

Ok since Halo 2 (not 3, not ODST, not Reach, not 4) you have been able to mix and match 1-4 players per Xbox system however you wanted in system link. So the newest Call of Duty game you would expect this wouldn't you? It isn't exactly a NEW thing anymore but it is EXPECTED of new Mutliplayer First Person Shooters.

1 xbox 1 copy of COD Black Ops II = Four Players
2 xboxes 2 copies of COD Black OPS II system linked = Eight Players? NOPE! Still Four... WHAT?

This is an issue for me as I'm deployed in Afghanistan with Marines and our resources are limited, we don't have 16 xboxes 16 screens and 16 xbox live connections per 16 people.

Also Zombies, we LOVE ZOMBIES, OMG WE LOVE ZOMBIES. But can we get more than four player Zombie mode? We sort of ALL WANT TO PLAY.
on May 21, 2013
This is the first CoD game I've bought and played seriously since Modern Warfare, although I have played the last few on and off with friends. If you want a story go elsewhere. It is linear, not interesting, and barely worth playing. There is little emotional death and relies quite a bit on the action set pieces, like CoD of the past. I didn't buy it for the story anyway, that's what Halo 4 and Bioshock Infinite is for. It is a purely multiplayer experience and Treyarch has made it the most addicting yet.

The game play is as great as all the review sites have made it out to be, although it isn't a huge improvement as some people make it out to be. The variety of guns, infinite options with the pick 10 system, and incredible amount of achievements makes it worth playing again and again. I have only one problem with the game, spawn deaths. During core modes it isn't as pronounced, but in hardcore you can spawn and die instantly multiple times in a game, especially on smaller maps. I would say that I'm a decent player with a positive K/D ratio playing almost exclusively hardcore, but spawn deaths can ruin the potential fun in a game.

All in all it is a great game, solely from the great multiplayer experience. The spawn deaths, a few overpowered weapons, and lackluster story keeps it from a perfect score. I would recommend Halo 4 for those who prefer a more balanced experience, since the balance between the guns is perfect and there isn't the frustration from scorestreaks. Lacks the customization options that Black Ops 2 has.
on March 28, 2013
This game took a hit for some of their bad distribution/pricing ideas in the beginning and it led me almost to not buy it. I'm glad I made my own decision. The campaign is the most interesting since since Modern Warfare 2 (Blacks Ops 1 seemed trite). And the zombies are the best yet (which are what keep me coming back). I haven't done too much yet of the multi-player, but I came in getting shot to death less than in Black Ops 1. I have been playing this game for a month and I'm still enjoying it immensely.
on December 3, 2014
The best in the COD series. Take any variant that Sledgehammer, or Infinity Ward has published and throw them away. Ghosts was garbage, MW died out after #2. And Advanced Warfare is too halo. Jetpacks? Give me a break. Black Ops 2 still has 150,000 players online in the evenings and never fails to offer quality content.
on February 6, 2015
Despite the constant host migrations and ddos boots from other players, still one of the best cod released.

4v4 ranked matches with esports rules, and the ability to record gameplay.

If u are a responsible parent, please stop buying your children games they shouldn't be playing. Learn the game rating system. Even if your child isn't ignorant, he or she will be corrupted with the level of ignorance online. I'm not a saying they are all bad. But, I'm sure most adults here are tired of hearing 5-10 year old kids using vulgar, sexual, and racial language just cause they can "get away with it" or other degenerate teens and adults find it amusing to provoke, enforce, and teach them these things.
on December 30, 2012
I have enjoyed this installment of the COD series a lot. Though short, I thought it had one of the most fun solo playthroughs in ages. Great visuals and voice acting, decent and complex story, and because it jumps around in time, lots of different fun weapons to try.
I wish the online experience was as varied.
I was hopeful that this would be a little different for me. I am middle aged, but like the FPS's and have had some excellent times in multiplayer settings. But for the most part I can't keep up with the hair-trigger kids out there. Additionally, there is a pretty high titer of jerks online, ranging from racist ranters to intolerant neck beard people. I just want to have a good time and there were possibilities that Black Ops 2 might have offered with skill matching and training levels. Oddly, and I don't understand why someone who prestiged twice in the first week feels the need to be in the Boot Camp or my League Play level. The matching system seems irrelevant.

I would love to see COD either hone the skill matching system/ranking or eventually change around the gameplay enough (it's exactly the same layout as before) so that newbies and people who just suck at it can still enjoy the experience without getting yelled at or frustrating the better players. This is not a game where you get to be an apprentice.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.