About the Product
- Call of Duty: Black Ops II [Care Package] - Xbox 360
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Remote Controlled Quadrotor Drone and Stand
- Limited Edition 2-Sided SteelBook®
- (2) Collectible Challenge Coins
- Official Soundtrack by Jack Wall with Theme by Trent Reznor
- Exclusive Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Props
- Exclusive Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Props
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus In-Game Content
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Multiplayer Map
- Exclusive Weapon Camo
- Exclusive Multiplayer Player Card Background
- Exclusive Zombies Player Card Background
You've earned plenty of care packages in-game; now call one in for real. The Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Care Package puts 2025 air superiority in the palms of your hands, along with limited edition physical items and a cache of exclusive digital content. Pre-order now while supplies last.
- Remote Controlled MQ-27 Dragonfire Drone - Command cutting-edge technology, exclusively for this once-in-a-lifetime combat collection.
- Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map - Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the "model home of the future."
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map - Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- Collectible 2-Sided SteelBook® - Limited edition game case featuring exclusive artwork.
- (2) Challenge Coins - Limited edition challenge coins that serve as your key to exclusive digital content.
- Weapon Camo - Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds - Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack - A digital copy of composer Jack Wall's epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- Xbox LIVE® CLAW Avatar Prop - An exclusive avatar prop, deployable to a dashboard near you.
- Xbox LIVE® Zombies Avatar Costume - Show off your pride with an avatar costume built exclusively for fans of the Call of Duty® undead.
The Biggest Zombies Experience to Date: Call of Duty: Black Ops II Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations. The new Buildables gameplay elements help players move through each area to find the key tidbits that reveal why they are there and what they must do to survive. All the while, public transportation is still operational, as a bus will regularly stop at each location. Zombies ride for free.
Recreating the classic mode of just purely surviving the shambling, incoming Zombie horde, Survival mode allows you to play 1-4 players co-op in specific locations from the much larger Tranzit area.
You and friends can take on up to 4 people in a team vs. Zombies vs. team scenario. 2-8 players are thrown in a situation to be the last humans standing.
MP Technology with Zombies: Call of Duty: Black Ops II features new and extensive stat tracking as well as leaderboards for bragging rights. New skill-based matchmaking system will allow players of the same ability to take on the horrors of the night in public game modes. For players that are looking for an extra challenge, Zombies features custom games: Headshots only, higher starting rounds, and toggling of extra items are all available.
Top Customer Reviews
Side thoughts.. (Not meant for those whose drones were defective)
For those not impressed with the drone I wonder what you thought you'd actually be getting. Any high end package for a game offers nothing more than something to display. Yeah it works but is not meant to be what you are paying for.
The R/C car with the Prestige edition of Black Ops while cool requires 14 AA batteries, not included, to run and honestly eats them up. It is seriously a noisy piece of equipment of the same quality as any cheap R/C car you get from Walmart, Target, etc. The only bonus was you got a camera and mic that were of mediocre quality. Again it is more for display than actual use as the range you could control it was maybe 25 feet at most before it'd start glitching.
I know some will point to the night vision goggles of MW2 saying that was well made and they were BUT you could easily find a set of NVG of the same quality for less than the extra cash you paid for the package at the time.
A "collector's edition" for any game is just that, for collectors. Those who like a product and want to have something that you can not get anywhere else to display in their home. Anyone who expects more is foolish.
Overall, I think the game is worth it but the helicopter is not. I asked my son (14 years old) if he wanted the helicopter replaced and he said yes so we'll see if the new one works. I will update this review upon receipt of the new package.
That, however, is nothing new.
All in all, I as the dad, find this still a worthy collectible for the fan boy.
What really irritated me, was the fact that the first delivery got "lost" on the way from one postal warehouse to the next.
That also happens, especially around christmas time.
The third party CS agents, from the accent and level of English language skills sitting in a Call Center in India, did nothing but feed us template lines and drag things out day after day after day, and even had the nerve to suggest that we indeed had received the package and were attempting to commit fraud.
Amazon's own CS then, however, was most professional and immediately went after the case. In the end we received a new shipment, free of charge, and had the shipping costs refunded.
Thank you very much for that!
The game itself is what it is - you love it or hate it. I personally stopped liking the franchise after Black Ops 1, but then that is only my personal taste and opinion. My son loves it and I have to admit it looks cool.
The Zombies experience of Call of Duty: Black Ops II. Zombies features three different ways to survive the zombie apocalypse. Unravel the mysteries of a dying Earth in Tranzit, fight endless waves of zombies in Survival mode, or compete in the new 4z4 last-human-standing mode, Grief. All are fun and some are tough but all are fun to play.
1-4 player co-op in a large open world with a variety of locations.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I would have been madder than the hatter if I paid $250 for this set. The drone barely leaves the floor and there was no game included, which now it doesn't state there is even... Read morePublished 4 months ago by Christi Y.
Of all the special edition games I have purchased this was by far my favorite.Published 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
This is big. so much space inside. The small drone that came with it is really small its just bulkyPublished 8 months ago by Anthony
Not the best price even for a collectors game, only code that works are on the 1 coin, dropped 2 stars for codes all failing to register for things like nuketown zombies, zombie... Read morePublished 17 months ago by Matt Drotos