Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping.
Ship it to us for free.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- An all-new Call of Duty - Black Ops storyline featuring new characters and returning characters
- Unique single-player campaign that contains two time periods linked by characters and their actions
- Special Strike Force missions, in which the players action affect the outcome of gameplay and the overall campaign
- Variety of multiplayer modes and play options
- Game Of The Year edition includes the Revolution DLC pack - Includes four multiplayer maps, a new Zombies map and mode, plus a fresh weapon in the form of the Peacekeeper sub machine gun
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Call of Duty: Black Ops 2 is set in 2025 with the narrative focusing on a new Cold War between the US and China. The two countries battle over access to rare earth minerals needed to develop modern technological necessities like mobile phones. You will play as David Mason, the son of Alex Mason, the previous game's protagonist.
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare between old and new foes. In this conflict, the mechanized creations of men reign supreme, facing off against each other as their creators stay safe and unconflicted and in the process grow ever softer. In this scenario an important question will be asked: What happens when the enemy steals the keys? To understand such a possible future, you must understand where you have been.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Xbox says activision removed the content of the code even though the code is still active and Xbox recognizes what it's supposed to give. Activision said they did not remove it. So one blames the other and we get screwed.
Today they are going onto Xbox live to buy one of the extra packs that was supposed to come with it. As a mom watching her kids spend so much money on a game, it's really frustrating to see them spend so much on an item that doesn't work. Heed the warnings of the other people that can't get theirs to work either. I don't understand all of the ins and outs of why and what doesn't work, I just know they paid extra and it was all for not.