Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Pushing the boundaries of what fans have come to expect from the record-setting entertainment franchise, Call of Duty®: Black Ops II propels players into a near future, 21st Century Cold War, where technology and weapons have converged to create a new generation of warfare. And with the Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Digital Deluxe Edition, which includes an exclusive cache of digital content, you’ll be poised to take your game to the next level. Pre-Order Now.
- Nuketown Zombies Bonus Map – Battle hordes of Zombies in this beloved 1960s nuclear neighborhood.
- For pre-order customers ONLY - Nuketown 2025 Bonus Map – Relive the close quarters chaos of this classic fan-favorite map re-imagined in a 1960s visionary depiction of the “model home of the future.”
- Weapon Camo – Rank-up in style with an exclusive multiplayer weapon skin.
- (2) Player Card Backgrounds – Liven up any killcam with two exclusive player card backgrounds, inspired by Nuketown 2025 and Zombies.
- Official Call of Duty®: Black Ops II Soundtrack – A digital copy of composer Jack Wall’s epic in-game score with Theme by Trent Reznor.
- Call of Duty®: World at War Download Token – A bonus digital copy of a Treyarch classic, which traverses WWII storylines from the Pacific and European theaters of war.
Requires the Steam Client to activate.
|OS:||Windows 7 and Vista|
|Processor:||Intel Core2 Duo E8200 2.66 GHz or AMD Phenom X3 8750 2.4 GHz|
|RAM:||2GB for 32-bit OS or 4GB for 64-bit OS|
|Hard Drive:||16 GB|
|Video Card:||Nvidia GeForce 8800GT 512 MB or ATI Radeon HD 3870 512 MB|
Top Customer Reviews
This time around the single player game focuses a story told across two cold wars - the 20th century US vs. USSR cold war, and a 21st century cold war with the US vs. China. As is traditional in this series, the story is told as you play multiple characters. And as in the previous Black Ops game, flashbacks are used to move the plot forward. The story takes place in locales across the globe, from the 1980s to 2025. For the first time in a COD game, you are now allowed to choose your weapons before the start of each mission. The main adversary is very well developed this time around, making for a great story. And the decisions you make along the way will affect how the story unfolds. This branching narrative affects the ending of your game and adds to the replay value.
But the multiplayer experience is what many of us buy these games for, and on this front, the standard of this franchise looks to be upheld as well. The graphics are detailed, crisp and smooth (of course your mileage may vary depending on your PC setup - make sure to pay attention to the recommended specs). There are new customization tools available, adding some new RPG elements into the mix. There are new game modes as well. "Hardpoint" pits multiple (more than 2) teams against each other to take command of a randomly changing control point. And "League Play" acts as matchmaker to bring teams of equal skill together. Also, "Zombie Mode" is back.
In case you were wondering how the download process works (for those buying the download version):
1. When you first purchase the game on Amazon, if by chance it prompts you to download it, decline.Read more ›
Pros: This game is fun, if you like the fast run and gun of Call of Duty. Zombies have new challenges and ideas. The new grief mode has 2 teams fighting to survive the zombie waves.
Cons: PC versions tend to have less players, some zombie maps will take longer to fill.
This is simply my opinion, so there's nothing to fight about ok?
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Game code not even working.
Couldn't solve this, not even for refund, not even for replacement.
That was bad and rude.
I don't remember getting it but I guess I did now I don't know what I did with it I'll have to look.Published on May 6, 2014 by Ronj