Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call of Duty: Ghosts
Your Garage Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lindsey Stirling Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports

on May 4, 2014
I use both consoles and this is a great deal, this lets you download the game for both consoles from the xbox live store.
much better deal than buying directly for $60

just so you know (and everybody knows you need xbox live to download content)

the xbox 360 version is about a 10gb download

the xbox one version is about a 40gb download
on August 5, 2014
WARNING!!! You need to have an XBOX 360 to be able to download this to an XBOX One!!! I tried over and over to redeem the code on XB1 and it would tell me it is only redeemable on 360. Luckily I still have my 360 as I used the code and downloaded it, then searched for the game on the XB1 store and sure enough it was free to download. VERY MISLEADING, though still an excellent game.
on August 17, 2014
Ghosts for the 360, and then again when we move to the One, for just $25!? This is a great price.

You don't get an actual game disk, instead, you get a code to redeem. Just enter it into your 360, and it'll download it to the 360. This does take awhile, but then the game is fully installed and you don't have to worry about losing or scratching a game disk. Additionally, it's permanently associated with your account, so even if you lose the code, you'll be able to forever download the game from the Marketplace.
on September 2, 2014
Just to clarify, yes you do need an Xbox 360. If you want the code to work you must first put it into the Xbox 360. After it downloads, go to your Xbox One and search for Call of Duty: Ghosts and instead of it being $59.99 it will say Free. Download that and then boom. Done.

I really don't understand the people that give bad feedback. Why buy the combo if you don't have BOTH an Xbox 360 or Xbox One?
on July 16, 2014
This was an awesome purchase. Only $25 for both the 360/X1 versions. I
Entered the code in on my 360. Cancelled the download and turned on my X1 and found the game inside the marketplace and it was a FREE purchase. Very painless process. Everything was as smooth as butter. This package even included a 7-Day Gold Trial and the Free Fall multiplayer map (although I think this map is free for every Ghost player now)
on July 15, 2014
Just received my shipment, and I'm sad to say that after entering the code to redeem the game on my Xbox one, It tools me that this code is for Xbox 360 only. The paper disc that the code is on clearly states that it is a code for both Xbox one and Xbox 360. :(
on July 29, 2014
Good bundle, got both games for one really good low price. You do have to first type the code into your Xbox before being able to redeem it on your Xbox One. I REPEAT, YOU MUST TYPE THE CODE INTO YOUR XBOX 360 BEFORE YOU CAN DOWNLOAD IT ONTO YOUR XBOX ONE!!!! Now, this also came with the Free Fall map for the multiplayer as well as it came with the wolf skin for the multiplayer as well. So all in all, really good deal.
on August 7, 2014
Does not state that the X-Box 360 is required to install it on the X-Box one system! Bought it seeing it showed that it's Xbox 360 + One but upon trying to install it I found that it can only be done using BOTH systems! Not happy with this purchase at all.
on September 12, 2014
I brought this combo in July because I was gonna get a Xbox One during Summer plus I never played COD Ghost before. And it's only $25 for both Xbox 360 and Xbox One so this was a deal breaker. So far I like how it plays on the xbox one with the new controller. but I don't like the campaign.
on February 26, 2016
I have always been somewhat faithful to the Call of Duty franchise. My first game was World at War, so I came in somewhat late. Then Modern Warfare 1 and 2 came, and since then, they kind of lost their touch. I enjoy shooter games based on World War 1 or 2 eras and even modern times and in between. I don't know why the franchise is bigger on the unrealistic futuristic era setting. Call me old fashioned, but it just doesn't appeal to me.

The beginning of the campaign mode in Ghosts was intense, right off the bat. It reeled me in and I was hooked. I was looking forward to the rest of the game. Unfortunately, they didn't deliver as well as the beginning. I found the gameplay to be pretty slow paced and not very action-packed. I had to force myself to finish the campaign because I invested my own money in this game, I might as well see it through.

I started the multi-player and it's the same as every other Call of Duty game. People talking about how they slept with your mother, lag, hackers, etc. It was nothing refreshing and new. Same old multi-player in the future. Wow.

This will most likely be my last Call of Duty game that I'll purchase for now. Unless they have a game changer after Future Warfare, I might not consider even purchasing a game. This futuristic theme they're going with just isn't good, in my opinion.