Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition - PlayStation 4
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Celine Dion Shop Now

Platform: PlayStation 4|Edition: Hardened|Change

on August 25, 2015
True, this game has flaws. I was originally turned away by the 'Copy/Paste' scandal of 2013. I now forgive them. Billion dollar deadlines can do strange things to people. In fact, after recently purchasing a used copy on a whim, I think this is the best overall game in the series. Does it have interesting characters like Captain Price? No, but Captain Price was recycled from CoD 2. Are there hackers in multiplayer? Sure, but not as many as there were in MW2. Ask yourself what you expect from the series. To me the answer is: "Six hours of fast-paced bang-bang action and ridiculous set pieces in a semi-post-apocalyptic setting (or at least a really bad neighborhood, or airport), including helplessly getting knocked to the floor by a random explosion, followed by 20-1,000 multiplayer hours of getting sniped by twelve year-olds hopped up on Mountain Dew." Nowhere in that description are exo-limbs, super jumping, laser rifles, or Kevin Spacey running for his life. This may be the last Call of Duty with normal jumping. Think about that, and also realize that the Hardened Edition is only $26 and includes $50 in DLC (the codes still work). It's a great value, even if you're paying for recycled materials. Besides, what were you expecting?
on February 10, 2016
I received my "Call of Duty: Ghosts Hardened Edition - PlayStation 4" SEALED & ordered it like a few weeks ago. Season Pass worked. I was able to download all 4 DLC MAP PACKS & the Bonus Multiplayer map freefall i believe it is called. There was another code & i think it failed ,i have not tried that code that failed since. I think the code was for camo's or weapon pack. I was having issues when I had entered both codes. PSN took the season pass & errored on the other one. I do not have my CODE INFO on hand to post if it expires or not. So I hope this helps cause this is what info I wondered about & if you own a PS3, the season pass will be in your download list also & i think you can download the DLC on PS3 to. I have not tried myself yet though ,but I believe it will works. This cod is more like normal cod games unlike the new futuristic style of current cod games & I do like Ghosts, campaign was great & multiplayer is pretty good ,extinction is OK nothing like zombies but a extra non the less. Tthis game does support offline AI Bots in MP & does also supports many alternative mp game modes even with AI Bots offline which is great to be able to play like your online. If you enjoy cod I would concider this game & the current price.
on December 20, 2015
Do not buy ps3 version, I made that mistake when it came out. Buggy, and it is hacked big time now. With this version it is how it was intended to be, still some latency issues but the graphics are incredibly better. Plus side is the Mexico hackers and European hackers aren't in the game on the ps4. Thank you PSN for keeping up on keeping out those low-life gamer hackers. PS4 COD GHOSTS FOR THIS PRICE IS GOOD!
on April 30, 2016
Got it fir 16 on " Today's deals " its a little bit cheaper now. Good price, Good game.

Only problem I have was Bonus codes were expired. The season pass worked So im okay with it.
on June 10, 2016
I really don't know much about games, epecially this game but my son loves it and owns it on Xbox one so he needed it for PS4. He almost had a heart attack when he seen it! It came in an awesome box, it came with the game new and sealed, and a wrist band that he proudly wears every where. He said none of the extra codes worked that were supposed to come with the game but I have no idea what means but apparently it's a big deal for him.
I bought this as a daily special for 16 dollars and I really think it's worth every cent but the codes that are supposed to come with it should have worked. Disappointed.
on July 15, 2016
I love this game, I know a lot of people don't, but I do. I like the maps and the game choices and love that this set comes with a few freebies (the code for the extra map didn't work for me though, said it was expired).

The parachute bracelet that comes with it is an extra bonus that surely someone will enjoy and I lied the packaging of this set a lot too.
on June 20, 2016
Codes for season pass worked, others did not. Nice to have a game that does not have you bouncing around with a booster. Boots on the ground. Only bad thing is hardly anyone online, especially in hardcore. Matchmaking is not good because of this but love the game. All of my ps3 leveling up transferred.
on May 29, 2016
It is as advertised. And good price too. Good game. Only problem is that not too many gamers still play this online. Also the game was made before the ps4 was released so it lost gamers that way also. Still enjoyable for the price. But if I knew there'd be this few online activity I'd probably not buy it. The campaign mode is very good though
on May 31, 2016
Bought this just for the DLC. Didn't play it for awhile since I was playing Black Ops 3. Went to download the DLC and was told that the code was invalid. It was over a month and I couldn't return it. So, beware if you are buying this for the DLC as it looks like some of the codes are invalid.
on August 21, 2016
First off, this game is WAY BETTER than COD Advanced Warfare. If you like traditional boots to the ground combat with traditional weapons, then this game is for you. COD has since lost their way by turning the game essentially into Halo. COD needs to return to the basics of modern warfare and this game is one of the last games that does that. If you like jumping around with jet packs fighting inside a map the size of a shoe box, then I suggest you stick with Advanced Warfare. However; if you like traditional boots to the ground hard nosed combat, you'll love this game! Now, let's get into the pros and cons of this particular game pack:

PROS:
-The graphics are amazing
-Gameplay is smooth and fluid (when not laggy)
-The map packs that come bundled with this game are awesome and well worth it! I love the mixture of large maps and medium to small maps. This allows for all game modes and skills ranging from the shoe box fighter to the skillful sniper.
-The soldier design feature is AWESOME. Love how you can unlock perks, weapons, soldier features by earning points through skill rather than forcing you to open your wallet.
-Love the slide and aim around corner features
-The tin collectable case and collectable 550 cord bracelet are nice!

CONS:
-As with most COD games, this game tends to get quite laggy at times. I guess that can be blamed on COD's game servers?
-The game uses the "socialistic game host approach." So in other words, if you have a nice high speed internet connection that you pay for, the game will likely make you the game host in order to balance between other players with cheaper, crappier, slower game connections. This essentially slows and lags your game down. So you get to suffer because you pay for the higher speed internet. Ahhh, socialism at its finest...
-Need more players online! Unfortunately since this game is older, there are a limited number of players that have these map packs. So please buy this game so we can all play these map packs together!

OVERALL: A great game and a great value for this Hardened Edition! I highly recommend.