$ 99 $59.99 Save $30.00 (50%)
+ $4.29 shipping
& FREE Shipping. Details
Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping
Get free shipping with fast payment.
We are unable to process your trade-in order.
About the product
- Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the blockbuster Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. At its core, Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise where cinematic, immersive storytelling takes center stage as told through an unfolding large-scale war and epic battles that deliver an authentic Call of Duty experience.
- Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
- Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise.
- The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
Infinity Ward, the award-winning studio that helped create the Call of Duty franchise, reaches new heights with Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare. Infinite Warfare returns to the roots of the franchise with large-scale war, epic battles, and cinematic, immersive military storytelling and takes players on a journey from Earth to beyond our atmosphere. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare delivers something for every Call of Duty fan with three unique game modes: Campaign, Multiplayer, and Zombies. Delivering a rich and engaging narrative in a setting unlike anything to date in a Call of Duty game, the campaign is a return to the franchise’s gritty, military roots throughout new environments never before seen in the franchise.
The player will embark on a classic war story about grand scale warfare; all set in a grounded future where human conflict has spread throughout our solar system. Multiplayer brings ground-breaking gameplay innovations to deliver the deepest and most engaging Call of Duty experience to date. The title introduces stunning, never before seen, multi-planetary environments, new weaponry, and all-new player abilities to Call of Duty. In addition, the new cooperative zombies experience will thrill players with an original direction featuring fun and unique gameplay, all wrapped into an entertaining narrative sure to excite fans.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will take players on an unforgettable journey as they engage in battles from Earth to beyond our atmosphere against a relentless, enemy faction that threatens our very way of life. It’s grand scale war and hallmark boots-on-the-ground Call of Duty action with memorable characters, rich emotional arcs, and stunning new environments, all within an epic new setting.
A Call of Duty Campaign to Remember
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare puts storytelling front and center, in a deeply engaging narrative. It features jaw-dropping set-pieces and blockbuster cinematic moments, while also delivering a gripping portrayal of war that harkens back to the roots of the franchise. Infinity Ward also breaks new ground by thrusting the player into wartime leadership as Captain Reyes, a Tier 1 Special Operations pilot, who takes the helm of the Retribution, one of Earth’s last remaining warships. In a time of unthinkable hardships, Reyes must lead the remnants of coalition forces against a relentless foe in a war that spans our solar system.
Fighting a Fanatical Enemy
The Settlement Defense Front (SetDef) represents a splinter group of insurgents that broke away from the United Nations Space Alliance during a war of secession, years ago. In the world of Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare, our planet has been stripped of its natural assets through population growth and industrial expansion. The people of Earth now rely upon colonies throughout the solar system to mine planets and asteroids for necessary fuel and other resources. The SetDef is a fascist power, comprised of brutal and militant radicals, toughened by the extreme conditions of offworld environments. They seek to control those outposts and their wealth, putting a stranglehold on the countries of Earth. After years of uneasy stalemate, diplomatic relations are strained, and it will take only the slightest nudge to lead to full-scale war.
Gear Up For Intense Multiplayer
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare will feature an evolution of Call of Duty’s movement system with an emphasis on front-line engagement. Maps are designed to further leverage the movement system and immerse players into fast, fun, and frenetic gameplay that players have come to expect from Call of Duty. With its new approach to play, multiplayer will bring innovative gameplay that challenges players to achieve their goals in creative ways based on their specific play style.
Battle the Living Dead in a Zombies Thriller
Infinite Warfare Zombies brings a totally fun, wickedly fresh take to Call of Duty Zombies. Zombies in Spaceland will transport players back in time to a 1980's amusement park complete with a plethora of rides, an awesome arcade, and a funky, functioning rollercoaster. Embrace previously beloved aspects of the mode like tons of easter eggs, power ups, perks, and radical weapons while experiencing innovations like brand-new team mechanics, the After Life Arcade, and Fate and Fortune Cards. And, of course, a killer good 80s soundtrack.
-Spaceland takes players on a roaring trip back into the 1980's with a nighttime setting sure to spook the faint of heart.
-The park features unique areas at every twist and turn with settings ranging from an alien village to a trip back in time showcasing the glory of early space travel.
-With a plethora of retrofitted rides and games the park has been outfitted with death traps to help players survive the next zombie onslaught.
-Players have the ability to uncover the mystery behind the park and its inhabitants by completing the many Easter Eggs hidden within its walls.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare raises the bar yet again, delivering three stellar experiences in one exceptional package. Pre-order your copy today! Available November 4, 2016.
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare - Standard Edition - PlayStation 4
Top Customer Reviews
- The characters are fairly typical for this genre, but still interesting and engaging.
- The gameplay is fun and runs at an exciting pace, with a variety of missions ranging from space dogfights, to ship incursions, colony rescues, zero
g combat, and even assassination missions.
- There are numerous weapons to try - some familiar, and some more futuristic.
- The story isn't quite as compelling as Black Ops 3, but still (so far) keeps the player's interest.
Could be better:
- The flight controls are weird, and I haven't found a way to change them. They are also not listed anywhere, so you have to work it out from prompts, which are not always forthcoming. Still, it's better combat than Battlefront. Although I don't really like multiplayer, I agree with many of the media reviewers that not including the dogfights in the multiplayer is a missed opportunity.
- Some kind of modification to the HUD so that your compatriots can be easily found would be helpful - I seem to have a habit of wandering off during missions...
- Kit Harrington as the lead villain... unless he's playing Jon Snow, the man just has no presence or charisma... it was an uninspired piece of casting.
Had I paid more than $20 for it, I may not have been as pleased with this game. Alternatively, I suspect that had it not been branded as a Call of Duty game, but rather a new franchise, others might not have been as displeased with it as they were.
I'm only a few missions in, but so far, I'm having a blast. I'm sad that the franchise is apparently over and we will be drawn back into the well-worn territory of WWII games. This is an exciting and fresh take - give it a try!