Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 [Download]
Your Garage Editors' Picks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now STEM

Platform: PC Download|Edition: Standard|Change
Price:$19.99

on January 26, 2015
perfect no complain yet
on June 17, 2016
No key code = No GAME
on December 16, 2009
I have to agree with all the negatives that the one star reviewers give this game. Yes the open ended functionality has been mostly removed with the banning of dedicated servers. However, The game is still awesome. Yes it is a pc version of a console game but you dont have to deal with all the negatives of the console. The game play is excellent and the invations to the perks and weapons are sweet.

Before you believe all the 1 star reviews ask your self this: Is the game fun? Well hellyes it is. even with all the techno downgrades it still months worth of entertainment.
on January 27, 2010
All in all a good game, but not being able to pick your server,leave you stuck on many laggy servers. Also no admin. what so ever leave to a lot of hacking and abusive language.
on December 25, 2009
First I just want to say that Amazon shipped this game fast, as usual ;)

The game itself: Single player campaign is interesting. The storyline is a bit confusing, but there are some nice scenes that will evoke some emotional responses.
Multiplayer is similar to the first Modern Warfare, with a bunch of tweaks. Biggest let down though is the fact that we dont get dedicated servers. Usually its ok, but sometimes you get stuck with a crappy host, and you have to stick it out because leaving the match early forfeits your bonus AND counts as a loss.
on September 7, 2015
Best game ever!
on June 3, 2010
Well I just finished the "series" of Call of Duty,the first one to this newest one. It was awsome! I dont know why the low scores? Yea,if you go online to play its awful,way too many hackers. I dont particularly enjoy a 6 year
kid cussing me out,just because he loves to hack. I am looking foward to the new on coming out in Nov. But I will say its much better than playing Combat Arms! Talk about hackers! Try it out and enjoy it for what it is!
on January 19, 2015
Awesome game!
on September 25, 2010
first and foremost this review is for the game NOT the amazon seller.
PLEASE DO NOT BUY THIS GAME-YOU WILL BE WASTING YOUR MONEY.
the hacking in this game is out of control- when i just bought the game we used to
get hackers in the server every other day, but now 95% of the time there are multiple hackers
cheating and making impossible to play.. i love this game but its no longer playable.
shame on you infinity ward.
on January 1, 2010
I'm a single player gamer. I toyed with the idea of getting this game since it came out. Unfortunately, the bad USER/PLAYER reviews and cost kept me from getting it. It was given to me as a Christmas gift and I'm so glad it was. I would have been sorely disappointed if I had paid for it.

The Good: This game is as good as the original when it comes to graphics, sound and game play. The game is action packed and to me seems like non-stop fighting which is probably why I was able to finish it in 2 days.

The BAD : I finished it in 2 days, maybe 6 hours total play on the "hardened" setting. There are around 18 missions total for the single campaign mode. "F.E.A.R. 2" has over 50. The Spec-Ops mode, I have found boring. It's just replaying a mission or section of the game over again with a time restriction.

So, if you're looking for a long playing game, this IS NOT it! It is super fun for the SHORT time you get to play.

Personally, I would wait for this game to come down in cost to $20 or less. I think it should have come out as an expansion pack and not a full blown game.

I hope this helps those on the wall considering this game.