About the Product
- Multiplayer modes feature new perks for leveling up, killstreaks and deathstreaks. The awarded streaks can be customized in advance according to when they become available.
- Modern Warfare 2' Prestige Edition for Xbox 360 includes: real night vision goggles, collector's stand,game, steel book with metallic finish, art book, game manual and token to download the original 'Call of Duty.'
- Modern Warfare 2 contains a wealth of multiplayer modes including: the every man for himself action of Free-for All, the classic team-based fun of Capture the Flag and the tactical, team-oriented action of Search and Destroy.
- Special Ops Mode allows two players, either alone or with a friend, to engage in unique mission play and features split-screen functionality.
- Modern Warfare 2 contains new and updated weapons, new weapons attachments, and a variant of the multiplayer weapons customization system from Call of Duty 4, now available in the single player campaign.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
First the Game: This is a fun game with great single player and multi player modes. I always enjoy the multi player more then the single player and this game does not let me down. You will need a good internet connection to really enjoy the multi player, so make sure you have it otherwise you will get frustrated. Their are plenty of maps and games to enjoy for months to come and I am sure new maps will be available by the time you get sick of the current maps. The new weapons are really cool and adds to the wow factor.
Second the NVG toy: Yes this is a toy, but a very cool toy. Do I need NVG's, NO; however does anyone really need them besides the military. They are fun to play with, they feel really solid and not as cheap as the lancer that came with the GOW2 package. They work well in total darkness and look great on the display head that comes with the package.
You will not be disappointed with this package and not get buyers remorse! Enjoy!
As for the game, the campaign is short. I was able to beat it on veteran in under 6 hours BUT it was a great experience. Its an experience everyone should have. The cinematic gameplay moments are directed so well. The game replicates everything that Modern Warfare done so well. The story is decent and great acting. The graphics are a sight to behold that shines through the campaign and multiplayer.
I can't say enough about the multiplayer and how they spruced it up. Customizable kill streaks that unlock with experience can range from Harriers, Bombers, multiple different helos, and so on. The game is set up in a way where it gives you more customization not just from you weapons but through your perks. Everything is revamped in a better way.
What about the customizable avatars? They are there and done exactly like that of Street Fighter IV. It even lets you add icons and every match will show a slow mo of the last kill in a match. Its a lot of these little things added that just fleshed out an already well done multiplayer into something even more stellar.
Now on top of that, there is special ops that let you jump into objectives that can range from just killing a slew of enemies, race down a mountain, or disarm bombs. It is pretty challenging and addicting. Some of the objectives can be done solo or with another player.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Awesome. Great game, great night vision goggles. Fun to play around with.Published 15 months ago by E.J. Butler
This is so awesome! My wife and I love using the night vision goggles for fun! I might take them with me next time I go camping.Published 16 months ago by Kaspar!