Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare - Xbox 360
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25.00 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99 . (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
- Intense action thriller with stunning next-generation graphics and amazing special effects
- Play as both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns
- Enter treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world
- Use sophisticated technology, superior firepower, and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy, and communication are essential to victory
- Depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive, and customizable gameplay
Buy this product as Renewed and save $10.77 off the current New price.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare, the new action thriller from the award-winning team at Infinity Ward, the creators of the Call of Duty series, delivers the most intense and cinematic action experience ever.
Armed with an arsenal of advanced and powerful modern-day firepower, players are transported to treacherous hotspots around the globe to take on a rogue enemy group threatening the world. As both a U.S. Marine and British S.A.S. soldier fighting through an unfolding story full of twists and turns, players use sophisticated technology, superior firepower, and coordinated land and air strikes on a battlefield where speed, accuracy, and communication are essential to victory.
The epic title also delivers an added depth of multiplayer action providing online fans an all-new community of persistence, addictive, and customizable gameplay.
- Authentic advanced weaponry: Featuring an available arsenal of more than 70 new and authentic weapons and gear from assault rifles with laser sites, claymore mines, .50 caliber sniper rifles, and M-249 SAW machine guns. With accessories like night-vision goggles and ghillie suits for maximum concealment, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare has players locked and loaded to accomplish the mission.
- Coordinated assault and support: Delivering the most visceral action thriller ever, the title covers modern battle from the soldier to the satellite, where the need for air support is critical to success. The adrenaline rush deployment enlists gamers to fast-rope from tactical helicopters, ride in an armada of attack choppers, utilize jets to remove enemy strongholds, and even engage hostiles from thousands of feet above the ground inside a state-of-the-art aerial gunship.
- Cinematic-quality graphics and sound: Featuring stunning next-generation graphics, players will be drawn into the cinematic intensity of Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare. Amazing special effects, including realistic depth of field, rim-lighting, character self-shadowing, texture streaming, as well as physics-enabled effects, will enlist players into the most photo-realistic gaming experience. Combine the lifelike graphics and the realistic battle chatter with the Call of Duty award-winning sound design and players will face battle as they never have before.
- Unparalleled depth to multiplayer: Multiplayer builds from the success of Call of Duty 2 delivering a persistent online experience for greater community interaction. Featuring create-a-class options allowing players to customize gear that is best suited for play, to experience points enabling unlockables and perks, all the way to matchmaking and leaderboards for the latest in tracking, Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare's multiplayer is set to deliver easily accessible and addictive online play for all.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cons: Short storyline, need more AC-130 gunship play,
After reading so many reviews and watching videos of COD4 I ended up buying the game a brand new XBox 360 Elite!
The storyline is great but is a bit short. I literally beat the game in less than 4 hours on the "recruit" level. The use of modern weapons, explosives, and technology is great. The best part of the game is firing the arsenal of the AC-130 Gunship. There's only one mission when you get to do that and I feel that should've been more.
Online multiplayer is very addicting and Infinity Ward did a good job in setting up how to create different class soldiers and that you have to gain experience points to unlock weapons, weapon attachments, challenges, perks, and getting promoted to the next higher rank. Ranking is based on the United States Marine system although COD4 has a lot more added to it.
In my opinon the COD4 online multiplayer is a much better experience than Gears of War, the older COD titles, and Halo.
Get this game! You will not be disappointed.
I played some of the campaigns/missions and wasn't overly impressed. At that point I figured I'd try it online. Simply put, it's addictive. You start out at level 1, and have default weapons with no sights, no scopes, etc. You have to work your way up to the next level, get promoted, and get better weapons. The first few games I got maybe 1-2 kills, and was owned big time by every one I played with. Once I learned the maps, I am doing better.
Give it a chance and you'll love it. It's well worth the money I paid.