Shop Auto Winter Products Salon Beauty Magazine Deals Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. STEM Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy Despicable Me 3 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 14, 2014
Fantastic beginning to amazing trilogy. I never was able to play the multiplayer online because I felt that it might have a lot of cheaters after a few years. But other than that, loved the story. Not a lot of well done games, about war now a days (except for Battlefield 3). Really hooked me was they took problems facing in the middle east, put a nuke in the middle, and tied it up with extremist from Russia. (like a Tom Clancy novel)
Well done to Activision/Infinity Ward for creating a hooking series.
on November 3, 2017
Campaign is good as the COD Modern Warfare 2 and 3. But no co-op missions...

Bummer
as expected
on August 11, 2017
awesome
on April 27, 2014
OF COURSE WHAT 11 YEAR OLD BOY ISN'T GONNA LOVE SOMETHING LIKE THIS..HE ALWAYS PLAYS THIS GAME AND DON'T CARE IF HE LOSES..HE WILL TELL ME, "MOM, I DON'T CARE IF I DIE, I'M GONNA KILL AS MANY BAD PEOPLE AND CLEAR THE WAY FOR MY FRIENDS"..SADLY HE WILL DO JUST THAT..I SAY HONEY IT'S A GAME, NOT A REAL MISSION, "I KNOW MOM, I KNOW!!"
2 helpful votes
11 comment|Report abuse
on September 21, 2012
Although my wife is a frequent shopper at Amazon but this is the first time I bought something for myself. At first I wanted to buy a new disc since used optical media gets scratches which effects the performance. But I took a chance and placed order for "used - like new" disc and when I received it I was taken by surprise because the condition was so good that nobody could tell it has been used before.
The game itself is awesome and the reason i bought this older version during the time when COD MW-3 is out there in the market is that I want to play from the begining (I am new to modern warfare). Graphics are little bit behind from what you see in MW-3 and black ops but its worth playing if you are a COD fan like me.
VINE VOICEon June 23, 2010
A really short campaign still can't take away from the amazing graphics, the relatively easy-to-learn controls, and the dramatic storyline. True, the whole thing is over the top, but I found myself compelled to keep playing. Be warned that the Game of the Year edition doesn't come with the donwloadable content that it contained on release. so, that's a bummer. but at this stage if you haven't played this game you're probably just going to buy the sequel anyway. Too bad, because I would argue this game is more challenging and perhaps more rewarding in that sense.

The biggest downside (or upside, depending how you feel) is that fact that the achievements are mostly for doing things on the hardest difficulty. If you've played CODMW2, but not this one, you don't know what you're in for. I beat the sequel on the most difficult setting and I couldn't get far on Hardened on this one.
on June 19, 2017
Bought the game for me and my son and we love it, the game was in excellent condition.
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.