Experience the cinematic intensity of World War II’s most epic battles with three complete games from the best-selling shooter franchise of all time
You've been drafted and now it's time for you to travel the globe, fighting to protect Allied interests from the expansion of the Axis powers. You'll be placed in the heart of World War II's deadliest combat zones as you fight from the desert sands of northern Africa to the ravaged streets of Russian cities, and from the islands of the South Pacific to the beaches of Normandy. Relive some of history's most brutal battles on foreign soil as you strive to preserve justice, honor and freedom around the world.
Axis vs. Allies team-based online multiplayer action! View larger.
Fight across several countries! View larger.
Complete harrowing single-player missions. View larger.
Experience the Normandy Breakout Campaign. View larger.
Call of Duty: The War Collection thrusts you into the vicious brutality and raw energy of World War II with Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty: World at War. In the sequel to the award-winning Call of Duty, Call of Duty 2 lets you choose your role, explore open-ended battlefields and employ whatever tactics you want to accomplish your missions. Immerse yourself in more intense and realistic battles than ever before with the COD 2 engine. Prepare to storm the beaches of Normandy during the Allies' most harrowing military operation of WWII in Call of Duty 3. Close-quarter battle mechanics place you in fierce hand-to-hand and face-to-face combat against the German forces, while the dramatic story is told through Call of Duty's signature cinematic intensity. Assume the role of a U.S. Marine or a Russian soldier during the waning days of the Second World War in Call of Duty: World at War. Experience the heart-pounding, intense conflict across multiple continents — from deadly swamp ambushes to tree-top snipers and fearless Kamikaze attacks, the action explodes off the screen as the battle for the world rests in your hands.
- Includes Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3 and Call of Duty: World at War
- Call of Duty 2 places you in the role of an average soldier fighting in epic World War II conflicts
- Fight across the scorching sands of North Africa, in the cliffs of Pointe du Hoc and on the streets of war-torn Russia
- Rely on your fellow troops to provide cover, draw fire, warn you of incoming troops and more
- Experience intense and exciting Axis vs. Allies team-based online multiplayer action
- Call of Duty 3 lets you relive one of history's most harrowing military operations — the Normandy Breakout Campaign
- Battle enemy forces face-to-face with close-quarters combat that lets you fight hand-to-hand, disarm traps, improvise explosive devices and more
- Realistic environmental physics allow you to destroy enemies' soft-cover hideouts such as wooden walls, barrels and crates
- Battle with up to 24 players in intense Call of Duty 3 multiplayer action and fight with a variety of player classes, including riflemen, infantry scouts and more
- Coordinate attacks with friends using multiple-occupancy vehicles with one player driving while the other fires a mounted machine gun from the turret in Call of Duty 3
- Complete harrowing single-player missions, or share the horrors of war with a friend in local split-screen or up to three additional players online