Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Format: DVD|Change

Showing 1-10 of 367 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 387 reviews
on October 25, 2015
Mrs. Miracle comes again to showing how love indeed is the reason we should all believe in the miracles that surround us! It sends such a warm message & shows us God's love for us all! It even is touching since we see how hard it can be for families who have loved ones serving our country & their struggles to wanting to be with their loved ones during the holiday season, especially one as special as Christmas. Let's always keep them in our prayers & enjoy this wonderful movie!
on December 18, 2013
Having really liked the original, I hoped for this sequel to be outstanding as well. I was not disappointed. There is a brand-new flavor and equally original story to this movie as the original. Doris Roberts continues to just be herself to make the grandmotherly, crafty, supernatural (but only we, the viewers, know it) character known as "Mrs. Miracle" shine. The casting feels just as authentic as in the original. Those 3 factors--the story, Doris Roberts' role as Mrs. Miracle, and the rest of the cast--are what made the first one a 5-star movie for me. This, the sequel, has the same director, Michael Scott. The male and female leads, Jewel Staite and Eric Johnson, have excellent chemistry together. Rather unusually, there are almost no problems in their developing romance, every issue revolving around their families and jobs. There are lots of laughs and lots of unexpected plot twists in this one, and I think it has more humor than the first--and it's not just from the manipulations of Mrs. Miracle this time. The last quarter of the movie brings resolution to every plot strand in really brilliant and touching ways. I also strongly appreciate that it embraces Jesus as the source of Christmas, which no one ought to be ashamed of, and this film isn't ashamed of. I strongly recommend this movie!
on July 22, 2012
Great, entertaining, heartwarming sequel to "Mrs. Miracle." Mrs. Miracle is at it again helping everyone with her magical touch along the way during Christmas. She is a joy to watch as you can see not only how much joy she gets from helping everyone, but how much joy she gives and even is teary-eyed when she has to leave but knows she has another family who needs her help. I hope Mrs. Miracle keeps helping people and they keep making movies in this series so we can keep being entertained. I love these movies.
on June 7, 2016
I absolutely love this story. It is so good to see how one person ( an "angel" really, but transfering message is, that one person.....) can do so much good for others when looking out for their best. It teaches what true love really is--sacrifice for someone else and giving, and caring to do the right thing even if it means going against the crowd.It has high resolve of issues and it is wonderful to have a story where the true meaning of Christmas is natually explained just like real life--a refreshment from the highly embracing politically correct language of other stories that avoid real stuff.
on August 22, 2013
This is a lovely holiday movie that is fortunate enough to have Doris Roberts in its cast. It was enjoyable and took many little twists and turns which held my interest and at the same time, delivered some much desired Christmas cheer! It is a great movie - so get in your PJs, snuggle up, enjoy!
on November 20, 2013
Good Christmas movie!

It reminds you the real reason for the celebration of Christmas. It is a good family movie. At times it does get a little bit cheesy, or even boring. But all in all I do recommend it (:
on March 30, 2017
I love so many Christmas Hallmark movies; this was an extra special, fun one:)
on June 5, 2017
Another great book made into a movie!!
on February 15, 2017
My students loved this book so much, they did not want to leave class at the end. "Let's read more," they said. They were disappointed when we were finished which is why I got them the DVD. They liked the book better then the DVD, but I think they will want to read this again. "It makes Mom so happy" her son told us.
on April 12, 2017