Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Call Of Duty: Roads To Victory - Sony PSP
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Shop Now

VINE VOICEon July 6, 2007
Call of Duty: Roads to Victory didn't get the love in reviews when it came out but I bought this game because of the past games in this series. Roads to Victory translates pretty well on the PSP and is a lot of fun to play. The game does provide a decent challange in two campaigns. American and British and it does get hard in some palces where you will do a couple times over.

The graphics are better then what we saw in Medal of Honor: Heroes and is so much clearer and easier to see where everything is. As for the gameplay, it pretty much keeps the formula from the console versions which is what makes the game work. The sound is okay not great but it is on the PSP after all and it does what it can to be as authentic as possible.

The replay value is great because you can unlock medals as we as other cool stuff depending on how well you did on each mission. The only thing I got to unlock was a wallpaper that I use on my PSP.

All in all, Call of Duty: Roads to Victory is a fun and engaging game that will bring you enjoyment for hours and will make the time fly like that.

I hope this is the first of many Call of Duty games for the PSP.
33 comments| 37 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on March 24, 2007
Call of Duty Roads to victory is awsome it brings almost everything that in on the console version to the PSP.

Graphics: 4.5 out of five-good PSP standards

Sound: 4.5-pretty good

Effects: 5-Amazing effects for the PSP

Controls: 4-Basic (Best controls for a PSP game is probably in Socom Firetam Bravo 2)

So the only complaint I have about this game is that there is no online play. But everything else is awsome!!!!

Definatly worth the money. Call of Duty games from best to worst(which is still good)

Call of Duty 2

Call of Duty Big Red One

Roads to victory (kind of weird since it's on PSP but this is were I think it's at)

Call of Duty 3

Finest Hour
on September 6, 2010
This is one of the first games that I have played on PSP that actually looks like the "real" version on other systems. Very good graphics and sound. The only draw back is the aiming is to easy and it makes you feel like your are cheating. Overall, It is still a great game!
on October 23, 2013
I'm a fan of the old style Call of Duty games, before they went into the future. (Besides 4 of course) And this is one of my favorites, not because it tells a great story, or because the graphics are amazing, but the amount of fun you have. People give it crap for the controls, and I slightly agree... They're not as bad as you might think. The multiplayer isn't anything to write home about but it's sufficient. It's few game modes (including team death match and capture the flag) offer a pretty fun experience, but you can't play online online. So even though you won't be playing with someone in Denmark, you can still have a decent amount of fun with some friends. All in all it's a great PSP game and I highly recommend it.
on October 20, 2012
This game is like the call of duties from 1-3. Same graphics as 1-3. And Same game. I suggest to get the game but if you have a 360 or ps3 get black ops and World at war. There so much better. But get the game for when theres nothing else.
on December 25, 2012
This game was fun to play for psp. It is challenging and fun. It is one of the best games for psp. This is what my daughter said about the game. I brought it as a Christmas present for her. She was happy with the game. The game came brand new and was not messed up. My daughter said it is a great game for psp.
on March 3, 2012
I bought this game for my 11 year old nephew and although I am not a big fan of war games he sems rather enjoying it. I asked him if he liked and said "yes" so I think that the game was a hit. The seller was very prompt and the item was as promised. Would use it again and I have no reservation to recommend it.
on August 2, 2011
It was a very fun game and it was the very first and only call of duty game Ive ever played so far so i would say the controls were very good. I also liked the graphics they were very good too. I liked this game very much and think you should get it if you are looking for a good handheld call of duty game.
on May 9, 2007
First of all I better say i'm pretty new to PSP, and i'm not USED to playing first person shooters on console systems. So if you are used to that you may have better success with the game. Personally i'm a big fan of the series so when it came out for PSP I jumped for it. But frankly, I fought with the controls a lot more then I fought with the germans. If your used to FPS on PC I wouldn't advise getting this for PSP. It'll only be a headache.

Other then that graphics are pretty decent.

Sound effects, aren't as rich as the PC games, but I suppose that's to be expected.

Storyline wasn't particularly spectacular either and it's very linear and scripted.

I guess I was expecting better. But hey if you love the series and you enjoy FPS on PSP I'd go for it.
on March 2, 2015
Totally awesome great game will definitely share with others # happy camper.

See 1 answered question