Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Shop Now STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 16 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 17 reviews
on February 1, 2012
I was pleased with how fast my order shipped, however the item was damaged. I had to submit pictures and was then shipped a brand new item without being required to return the original. The new item was also damaged in the same way. I did not submit another return request as I plan to fix it myself. I feel the shipping method could be improved upon as well as packing material added.
on January 20, 2017
Worked fine for a wedding, but not really for a lot of use after. A lot of these "fancy" wedding knife sets are pretty much only for the wedding day use, this one does have a little bit of life left - It was beautiful and fit well with our calla lily flowers at my daughter's wedding.
on October 6, 2014
This wedding was supposed to be my dream wedding, but almost everything went wrong. We chose beautiful calla lilies in violet shades and cream. These were beautiful and matched my décor beautifully. I was so excited when I received them. Unfortunately, this set lasted only a month into the marriage and then they both broke. The handles came apart from the knife and servers. I think if they had a better glue or whatever they use to keep them attached, it would be fine and I would still be able to use them forever.
on March 31, 2013
I'm doing a DIY wedding and not about to break the bank on a guestbook/pen/cake cutter, but if this is what I get at this price point, I'd happily spend double.

Calla lilies are my favorite flowers and I'm getting fondant flowers on my wedding cake and real flowers in the dinner table centerpieces. When I saw this set I thought it would be just perfect! Ordered the pen, guestbook and cake cutter set. Just received in the mail and am pretty let down by the quality. I kept seeing reviews saying "way better than pictured". No. Not true. Exactly as pictured. A tacky hot mess. I can almost picture myself cringing every time I see them years down the road.
on September 18, 2012
They're super elegant and can't wait to use them! I was afraid that it may look cheap and tacky, but not at all. Quick delivery and packed perfectly.
on May 31, 2013
Cute for the theme of Calla Lily to match the flowers. A reasonable price for the use of one time.
on February 13, 2013
I purchased this cake server set for our upcoming May wedding. I love calla lillies and these were just too good of a deal to pass up!
on May 17, 2013
Ecstatic! The bride-to-be loved the cake knife/server set! I also loved it. The design is just beautiful. I hope it stands up well for many years to come because she was quite excited about it.
on June 19, 2014
We ordered this set and it was just beautiful I would highly recommend we were very satisfied and will use for years
on January 14, 2013
Me encantaron, pusieron un toque perfecto a la decoración de mi boda, sencillamente espectacular. Todo el mundo hablaba de la bonita combinación.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.