Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calla Lily Design Wedding Pen Set
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on January 10, 2013
I bought this product because it is part of the guest book set, even though I bought it separately. It is very pretty and goes very well with the book. They both even come in decorative boxes that can be used as a stand for the guest book to add a little more decoration to the table it sits on.
on July 6, 2012
It is very pretty, will work nicely with our calla lily wedding theme. the base is a nice weight. ordered the matching book which i will review on its page. but if you are thinking about ordering this just keep that in mind they are sold separately. but they are worth it! they were packaged with a lot of bubble wrap. and arrived before they were suppose to!!
on October 6, 2014
I bought this beautiful pen as part of a calla lily décor and was so excited. Before we even set up the guest book with the pen, it broke off from the stand so I had this stand that could not be re-glued or reattached and this beautiful pen I just had to lay inside the guest book. It was very upsetting for it to fall apart before the wedding even started.
on March 31, 2013
I'm doing a DIY wedding and not about to break the bank on a guestbook & pen, but if this is what I get at this price point, I'd happily spend at double.

Calla lilies are my favorite flowers and I'm getting fondant flowers on my wedding cake and real flowers in the dinner table centerpieces. When I saw this set I thought it would be just perfect! Ordered the pen, guestbook and cake cutter set. Just received in the mail and am pretty let down by the quality. I kept seeing reviews saying "way better than pictured". No. Not true. Exactly as pictured. A tacky hot mess. I can almost picture myself cringing every time I see them years down the road.
on June 8, 2014
I bought this pen and holder to match the cally lily wedding guest book. I found buying these two items separately was actually cheaper than biuying the sets that weren't as nice. The pen holder matched my flower theme (Calla lillies) and looked beautiful. I recommend this purchase for your special day!
on June 9, 2012
I loved this product arrived on time and is gorgeous!
It also comes with the matching book you can order as well separately. The price was right!
on January 11, 2013
Beatiful wedding pen..My theme is calla lillie so it will be perfect with the guest book..
I highly recommend this product.
on January 14, 2013
Me encantaron, pusieron un toque perfecto a la decoración de mi boda, sencillamente espectacular. Todo el mundo hablaba de la bonita combinación.
on May 31, 2013
Was a perfect choice to have with the Calla Lily guest book. Looked perfect with our Calla Lily Themed Wedding
on March 12, 2013
I choose this because it was simple and elegant and you can't beat the price! I will recommend to a friend.