Callaway 2011 Warbird X-Treme Stand Bag (Black)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Lightweight, complete performance with advanced technology for golfers wanting the ultimate carry Xperience.
- 9" oval top with 7-way full length dividers
- 6 lbs.
- XTT Fang Base Technology with stable stand system
- 3 point double strap
Customers Also Shopped For
Top Customer Reviews
- Very, very light in weight.
- Pop out folding legs.
- Double straps (so you can optionally carry the bag on one shoulder, or use both straps to carry on back).
- Plus: DOES include a rain cover (I assumed it would but description of bag did not clearly state this).
- Ample pockets on the bag
- and I'm, really nit-picking here: the divider pockets are not lined the complete length of the bag.
Overall, very impressed with this bag - I believe wife will love it. I've had a "carryeable-double strap/Pop Out stand legs" Nike golf bag (with Izzo straps) for the past 15 years (to date, no issues), and this bag is very comparable, however, this bag is much, much lighter than my Nike bag. Time will tell if this Callaway Bag is as durably made.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
We've had this now for 3 years. I was worried about the white but it hasn't been a problem at all. My husband still loves it!Published 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
This product ripped within a year - looks great but doesn't last with normal wear and tear.Published 14 months ago by Katherine Tylus
she wanted to carry vs. having pull cart....this worked perfect and has some style with the Calaway name and colorPublished on June 7, 2014 by EA MSP
the box i received was totally beat up. but my bag is ok. thank god it's just a bag.
the bag is so light and the design is very nice.
I love it.
Wife had an old, classic no compartment, over the shoulder carry bag that she'd always dump her clubs out of any time she tried to put them down or pick them back up. Read morePublished on February 4, 2014 by Allen McClelland