Callaway 2016 Hyper-Lite 5 Stand Bag, Black/Grey/White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7-Way top with full length club dividers and dedicated alignment stick Holders
- 10 pockets including a water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Xtra traction technology base System provides greater turf interaction and stability
- Black satin finished towel hook/bottle opener
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When constructing the hyper-lite 5 stand bag, the designers at Callaway combined lightweight material, multiple pockets and a reworked stand to create our best performing stand bag to date.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The look - I got this bag in the Navy/Gray/White color, and man does it look good! I get compliments on it from a lot of people.
2) The size - this bag has lots of storage, without being overly bulky. There are compartments for everything, and I especially like the separate umbrella slot.
3) The materials - from what I can tell, Callaway used some very high-quality materials to build this golf bag, from the outside material to the pocket linings to the zippers themselves; everything seems to be top-notch.
4) The shoulder pads - when you load a bag up with clubs, balls, shoes, etc., it gets heavy. Really heavy. But with the extra padding on the shoulder straps, you don't get that pressure on your collar bone / shoulders like you would with other carry bags.
Overall, I really love this bag. I have oversized grips on my clubs, and they still fit in the bag fairly well. Sometimes when the bag is down on the stand, I have to stand it upright to get them to go down all the way, but that doesn't bother me too much. On the cart, they fit in just fine. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to upgrade their golf bag.
My only complaint is that the lining does not go all the way to the bottom of the bag, but you get what you pay for.