- Product Dimensions: 38 x 8 x 8 inches ; 7.2 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 7 pounds
- ASIN: B018HRVVIM
- Item model number: BG CG STN HL 5 BLK/GRY/WHT 16
- Average Customer Review: 48 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #250,055 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Callaway 2016 Hyper-Lite 5 Stand Bag, Black/Grey/White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 7-Way top with full length club dividers and dedicated alignment stick Holders
- 10 pockets including a water-resistant, velour-lined valuables pocket
- Xtra traction technology base System provides greater turf interaction and stability
- Black satin finished towel hook/bottle opener
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
When constructing the hyper-lite 5 stand bag, the designers at Callaway combined lightweight material, multiple pockets and a reworked stand to create our best performing stand bag to date.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1) The look - I got this bag in the Navy/Gray/White color, and man does it look good! I get compliments on it from a lot of people.
2) The size - this bag has lots of storage, without being overly bulky. There are compartments for everything, and I especially like the separate umbrella slot.
3) The materials - from what I can tell, Callaway used some very high-quality materials to build this golf bag, from the outside material to the pocket linings to the zippers themselves; everything seems to be top-notch.
4) The shoulder pads - when you load a bag up with clubs, balls, shoes, etc., it gets heavy. Really heavy. But with the extra padding on the shoulder straps, you don't get that pressure on your collar bone / shoulders like you would with other carry bags.
Overall, I really love this bag. I have oversized grips on my clubs, and they still fit in the bag fairly well. Sometimes when the bag is down on the stand, I have to stand it upright to get them to go down all the way, but that doesn't bother me too much. On the cart, they fit in just fine. I would highly recommend this product to anyone looking to upgrade their golf bag.