Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Softest Golf Ball We've Ever Made: 38 compression is the softest golf ball on the market
- Super Long: Ultra Low Compression reduces spin for increased distance
- Super Straight: Low spin results in straight ball flight
- Supersoft is now available in multi-color packs too; They're still super long, super straight and super soft, with four highly visible colors in every pack (white, lime, turquoise and orange)
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
What do you get when you combine the lowest compression golf ball ever with HEX Aerodynamics? A long, straight distance ball that is incredibly soft of course.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It goes really far. I have an moderate golf swing speed, not fast or slow. I gained about 10 to 15% in distance on my clubs. How do I know? I usually use a 9 iron on a par 3 hole in my course. I always land that at the front of the green and it settles somewhere in the middle. When I tried the same club with this ball, the ball landed near the back of the green, bounced and disappeared past the green. My score was terrible that day, but it was because I did not know which club to use for this ball the get the same distance I needed. I have since found the right distance though. I am not going to change balls anytime soon.
2. Very soft touch on the short game. Chipping and putting with this is an absolute joy. I does not jump off your club or putter like other balls do. It is my absolute favorite ball for chipping and putting. I can more easily predict the distance because the ball is predictable.
3. It wants to go straight. I slice sometimes and with other balls it is really obvious. With this Callaway Supersoft, the degree of the slice is smaller and not as embarrassing. Small enough that if I aim for the middle of the Fairway, the worst that I have gotten is the light rough beside the right Fairway. If you like doing Fades or Draws, I don't think this ball is for you because I tried it and it just went straight.
4. Great stress relief. If you want to keep your pride and ego, these are the balls that will help you. It just make playing more enjoyable that I am hitting more fairways and nailing my short game.
1. I don't know if this counts as a con but one of the reason this ball goes so far for me is that it does seem to bounce a lot more when it lands on the fairway. But since I am hitting straighter with this and landing the fairways more often, I use it to my advantage by gaining another 5 to 10 yards. But that is only when you hit it with a full swing. Chips and putts are the exact opposite. Those do not go as far as the other balls.
I guess if you are reading this review, you are not playing in the PGA or LPGA and are like the rest of us that just want to walk off the course with a decent score, then this is a great ball for you to try. This is the most forgiving ball I have ever tried and it keeps me playing. See you guys on the course.