Callaway Big Bertha Alpha Driver
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Gravity Control Adjustability: For the first time ever
- Gravity Core: Only the Gravity Core from Callaway allows to adjust freely
- Adjustable Weights
- Advanced Adjustable Hosel: Increase or decrease loft in 1Degree increments (up to +2Degree or down -1Degree) with the adjustable hosel
- Forged Composite: High Strength, Lightweight crown saves 20g of weight, allowing Big Bertha to have Gravity Controlling Adjustability
There is a newer model of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
From the Manufacturer
Gravity Control Adjustability
- For the first time ever, the Gravity Core lets you adjust unwanted spin independently of launch angle, so you get completely optimized ball flights and longer distance. You want an extreme low spin driver? You can have it. Or a more total performance, mid-low spin driver? Yep, absolutely. It’s not magic; it’s the Gravity Core in action.
- Together with the adjustable hosel, players now have an added dimension of adjustability to optimize launch angle. So now you get EVEN MORE ball speed and distance. We hope that’s okay with you.
- Dial in your preferred directional bias with the adjustable weights, enhancing a Draw or Neutral shot shape for more accuracy. Whatever flight you want, Big Bertha Alpha can give it to you.
Advanced Adjustable Hosel
Here’s the quick 3-step process.
Step 1: Increase or decrease loft in 1° increments (up to +2° or down -1°) to optimize launch angle and spin.
Step 2: Adjust Draw or Neutral bias to optimize shot shape.
Step 3: Hit absolute bombs off the tee, maximizing distance with more accuracy. Players really seem to like step 3.
Hyper Speed Face
A revolutionary new face design – it’s larger, and more robust than ever to increase ball speeds across the face. Expect longer drives, more consistently.
It’s a high strength, lightweight crown that saves crucial weight. And here’s what we get by saving that weight: Adjustable Perimeter Weighting, a deeper CG for more forgiveness, and low spin with a lighter, more preferred swing weight. That’s why when you add four independent forms of adjustability to a driver for the first time ever, you’ve got to have Forged Composite.
Premium New Mitsubishi Fubuki Tour Shaft
Big Bertha Alpha has a new Tour shaft offering from Mitsubishi, who makes some of the most trusted shafts on Tour. It’s called the Fubuki ZT Shaft, and it’s designed to increase energy transfer, resulting in more ball speed while delivering a mid launch with low spin, an ideal shot shape for long, penetrating distance.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Club has a funny tin sound when hit even on center hits. I had several of my friends who are very good golfers at my club hit this driver. None of them liked the sound. Read morePublished 7 months ago by BodyBag
Good club and is starting to improve my game. Takes a few plays to tune in the settingsPublished 9 months ago by Robert Thornton
Love this driver...used it for a season an my drives were coming out 15 yards futher with this than my previous driver...great club cool headcoverPublished 13 months ago by matthew kral