Callaway Tri-Ball Hitting Net (9 X 10-Feet)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Made with the strongest netting in golf
- Size: 9' X 10' hitting net, hanging target included
- Unique shape allows for use from driver through wedge
- Easy set up and take down, includes nylon carrying bag
- Freestanding, with stakes included to secure to the ground if necessary
- Step by step set up manual in product description section
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Our Callaway Tri-Ball Hitting Nets are available in 3 sizes and are made with the strongest netting in golf. It's unique shape supports practice for all clubs in your bag - from driver through wedge. Easy to set up and take down. Perfect for indoor or outdoor use. Includes nylon carry bag for easy transport and storage.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good price for the quality. I've seen lesser nets sell for more. It has paid for itself in letting me substitute backyard practice rather than paying $8 a bucket for balls at the driving range.
This was a present for my husband and son and it has been getting daily use. Using it indoors there's no way to anchor it, meaning it tends to be bit unstable, and has a tendency to slide and tip over, but that is to be expected. It takes about 15 minutes to be set up and another 15 to take it down each day as they use it in the garage, but they are hitting 100-200 balls at it each time and have a blast. I couldn't be happier as our weather is iffy at best much of the year and this way they get to stay loose and have fun together.
Now that it is set up in the backyard, I've been hitting Almost Golfballs into it. It does the job. I also use real golfballs occasionally into the netting. Not sure if the netting would last very long if I just used real golfballs. I find that I use Almost Golfballs about 80% of the time and use real golfballs the other 20% of the time. This should help making the netting to last longer. It is helping because I use it to practice everyday. I don't golf or go to the range, but having the netting helps me practice regularly. It is a good tool for practice for me.
It seems to be made of quality materials, although its life in the sun we don't know about. Not so bad to erect, obviously easier the second time. The rear spine pole goes in easier if you relax its tensioning strap when inserting it and cinch it down afterwards.
This assembly is light and any wind will bring it down if it is not secured. Use all the straps and stakes. You may have to get bigger stakes, like pieces of rebar or wooden ones depending on your soil. On concrete you may have to use concrete screws. No design, unless it was very heavy, would do any better.
The Callaway target/advertising flag will blow around in a baby's breath, so use string to attach the flag's lower corners to the nets front lower front corners. Much better when that is done.
The black coloring makes it less noticeable and looks good and solid.
If you do put this on a concrete surface, put an old carpet or putting mat in front. Fewer balls will bounce out and roll to the very most inaccessible places.
Put your hitting mat up close as you can to it. There are demonically guided balls that will miss it at what seem to be reasonable distances.
The 7 X 8 size is too small for batting practice, but would be ok for pitching practice.
All in all a good product, one that could not be a whole lot better unless it had a solid sloping floor and was much heavier, made by the fine folks of Bangladesh who aren't likely to play a round of golf after work.
Overall, I'm very pleased. The setup instructions were ok, but the illustrations could have been better. Would have saved me time in setup (took about 30 minutes, when it should have taken about 10 minutes). The key trick is finding the slot that the second pole goes into. It's a canvas strip that is sewn onto the top hood of the net, but I couldn't find the slot on it at first. But it's there, and once I figured that out, I was able to complete the setup.
The one thing that only time will tell is how durable this net will be. It was pretty easy to take down and put away. I have a raised porch on the back of my house, and stored it under there. I think the key will be to minimize the net's exposure to the elements. Acid rain and moisture will surely reduce the life span. But, hey, if I get 6 or 7 years out of it, it will have been worth it.