- Item Weight: 2.5 pounds
- Shipping Weight: 2.5 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B003OQTOR2
- Item model number: 41415-Jaws
- Average Customer Review: 4.2 out of 5 stars See all reviews (21 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #437,990 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
Callaway Golf X Series Jaws CC Wedge
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Type: Wedge
- Gender: Mens
- Condition: USED - 'Fine'
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Crafted for the Tour. Engineered by Callaway chief designer Roger Cleveland, the X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature the new Tour CC Grooves that meet the Condition of Competition on Tour. Callaway’s proprietary groove pattern produces enhanced spin, even under the new USGA regulations. The C-Grind Sole and classic head design ensure versatility for the short game while providing Tour-level feel from soft forged 1020 carbon steel construction.
Engineered by chief Callaway designer Roger Cleveland, X Series Jaws CC Wedges feature new Tour CC Grooves that meet the Condition of Competition on Tour. Callaway's proprietary groove pattern produces enhanced spin, even under the new USGA regulations. The C-Grind Sole and classic head design ensure versatility for the short game while providing Tour-level feel from soft forged 1020 carbon steel construction.
A C-shaped sole, along with tighter heel-toe radius, improves turf interaction and enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down.
- Tour-Level Spin and Control: Tour CC Grooves meet the new rules required for play on professional tours. Designed to maximize short game performance on Tour, CC Grooves generate enhanced spin for aggressive shot-making.
- Versatility for Precision Shot-Making: The C-Grind sole relieves the heel, toe, and trailing edge. The "C" shape of the sole, along with a tighter heel-toe radius and ideal bounce, improves turf interaction and enables golfers to lay the face open while keeping the leading edge down.
- Soft Feel and Feedback: Forged 1020 carbon steel in a slate finish provides better feel and feedback around the greens. A Triple Net Forging process used to produce the club results in incredible consistency in construction.
- Shaft Options: Each wedge is available in either True Temper Dynamic Gold S300 steel shafts or Fujikura 85 ST or 95 ST graphite shafts.
About Callaway Golf:
Odyssey is part of the Callaway Golf family of companies. Callaway Golf understands the quest for the "pure shot." For 25 years, the company has helped countless golfers experience the sweet sensation of striking the ball perfectly more often. Every day, Callaway works to find new ways to deliver that ideal moment. The company's founder, Ely Callaway, understood that in the heart of every golfer lies the desire to achieve the pure shot, and that's why he built a company based on that very philosophy. Ely brought big thinkers and big technology to an ancient game, challenging the status quo every step of the way. Today, the game and Callaway's product line have grown, but the quest for purity remains. From the original Big Bertha driver to HEX-Patterned Golf Balls, Fusion Technology, and the game's best-selling brand of irons, Callaway Golf represents the passion that lives in the heart of every golfer.