Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop Popular Services americangods americangods americangods  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Spring Savings Event on Amazon.com Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 14 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 15 reviews
on March 15, 2013
Took these clubs out and hit them for the first time this weekend and shot my best score ever! I typically shoot in the mid to upper 90's and went out to a golf club which has a slightly more challenging course than where I usually play and shot an even 90. Best part is I fell like I will shoot even better when I get a feel for the distance on these clubs, I over-shot a few greens still trying to get used to the extra 5-10 yards I'm getting per club.

Great clubs for any golfer like myself, guys who shoot in the mid 90's or right around 100 trying to improve your game and get down tho the 80's. Thanks Callaway!!!!!!
on December 5, 2014
great feel on these clubs and great quality.
on July 9, 2014
Playing better golf, hitting more greens.
on August 24, 2014
light and flexible.
on February 9, 2014
My boyfriend loved this set of irons. Packaged well, we were going to buy this same set used for the same price and thank you for having it available brand new!
on April 28, 2013
I am hitting one club less than I did before. Large sweet spot. Hit a 7 iron through the green from 173 yards and a pitching wedge just off the front on a 145 yard par three. I have to admit they were down wind.
on July 13, 2013
Been using old clubs since I started golfing and then discovered these. It has improved my golf game tremendously. You're able to let the clubs do the work for you
on December 28, 2011
was hard to believe that i could get a set of callaway razr irons for only a quarter the cost than in the golf stores. i called on the phone to confirm they were truly originals and not knockoffs. when i told my friends the clubs were originals at the price i paid, they were aghast. the pro at the course said that she couldn't even get them for the shop at that price. and they play extremely well, thanks amazon.
on January 19, 2014
the golf set is very good,But I do not use it till now, after I play with it,I will write the report.
on September 11, 2014
A gift for my husband to serve as a second set matching his first set of clubs. We have concerns now that these may be fake!!! Not REAL Callaway Irons!! I guess if the price seems too good to be true....it probably is!! Very disappointed.....had more trust in Amazon....not anymore :(
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.