Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch New Album by Noah Gundersen PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Trade in. Get paid. Go shopping. Shop Now FFII_gno

Showing 1-7 of 7 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 8 reviews
on October 4, 2012
I love these clubs! I just took up golf with some lessons, so this is my first set. They work with precision at my level, are so light and comfortable. The amenities provided are also fun, and overall the bag and set are remarkably light (upon arrival I felt there should be a second box). I am quite happy to have bought this set. As well, it has a more mature design and color. As an older beginner I was frightened by some of the "Holly Hobby" designs.
on December 14, 2012
This set makes me want to play golf more often - I just took golf lessons so this is my first set. And for such a great value, I have no reason to complain that my equipment isn't up to snuff. I think 8 clubs are more than enough to play an 18 hole course as most of the people I've talked to say they only use a small amount of their clubs anyway. This set came with a driver, 5W, 5H, 7 and 9I, putter, PW and SW.
on March 28, 2016
These are working great for my daughter on her high school team. The only thing missing is the ability for the bag to stand on it's own better - it falls down a lot.
on February 6, 2016
What a gorgeous surprised when i arrived home and saw my clubs!!! I'm se thanful for the look, finishing details, colors, etc. The price was excellent as well as the delivery.
on September 23, 2016
perfect starter set for my wife......and I am a 15 year PGA member so I have seen many
on February 17, 2017
Wonderful doing business with!
on February 12, 2016
Love it very much

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.