Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.99 shipping
Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls (One Dozen)
|You Save:||$4.70 (21%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Softest Golf Ball We've Ever Made: 35 compression is the softest golf ballon the market
- Super Long: Ultra Low Compression reduces spin for increased distance
- Super Straight: Low spin results in straight ball flight
- Mutliple Color Options: Supersoft is available in traditional White, Optical Yellow, Pink or Multi-color pack
- Featuring traditional White, Orange, Lime and Turquoise golf balls for hotter visibility in the air or on the ground
Unlock 5% savings on this product when you subscribe to 5 or more products that arrive in the same month. Skip or cancel any time, and shipping is FREE. Learn more
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Manufacturer
The Softest Golf Ball We’ve Ever Made
Supersoft is our softest golf ball. It has only 35 compression points, making it a full 20 POINTS SOFTER than some of our most popular 2-piece balls. Boom!
Ultra Low Compression core delivers maximum ball speed with reduced spin for increased distance.
Super low spin for incredibly straight ball flight.
The Callaway Ladies Supersoft Pink golf balls have been designed with an ultra low compression to increase the distance that you hit the ball through the air for increased carry as well as the extreme performance that is needed for distance control on approach shots and around the greens.
From the Manufacturer
What do you get when you combine the lowest compression golf ball on the market with HEX Aerodynamics? A long, straight distance ball that is incredibly soft of course.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
• ProV1: great balls – I know why it’s the favorite of so many players, but price too steep. Scruffs fairly easy. Gets confused with other people’s balls. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway Chrome Soft: great balls. Less expensive than ProV1, similar feel and distance, but still a bit expensive for me. Stops nicely on short irons/wedges. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway SuperSoft: very soft, good feel – feels like butter. Harder to control than Chrome Soft on green. Very good price point. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway Hex: see above, but not as good feeling. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• TaylorMade Burner: Love the sound (“click!”) that it makes on impact. Longest distance by far. Feels pretty hard and harder to control, but very good value at just over $1/ball. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Srixon Q-Star: Nice combination of feel, distance, control. Good price point. Scruffs REALLY easily. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Bridgestone e6: Lost a ton of distance with this ball. Makes me feel puny. Hate them. The few that I still have left, I only use around water hazards. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Wilson Titanium ball: Price can’t be beat, but you get what you pay for. I gave these to my poor 9 year old son. Hope he loses all of them soon, but he too stopped using them. Like friends don’t let friends drink bad beer, friends shouldn’t let friends play golf with these balls. I’d rather play with used range balls. AND it doesn’t help with my slice.
• Bridgestone B330: My favorite by far. Distance, feel, control are all very good. Stops on a dime. Great green control and putter feedback is wonderful. Price point is also pretty decent. No one else I know plays with Bridgestone, so my ball never gets confused with others. Doesn’t help with my slice.
But I do find myself reaching for softer balls, and Callaways in particular, because I just seem to get better shots with them. For whatever reason they seem matched to how I strike the ball. I am pleased by the distance and accuracy they give me.