Callaway Supersoft Golf Balls, Prior Generation, (One Dozen)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Softest Golf Ball We've Ever Made: 35 compression is the softest golf ballon the market
- Super Long: Ultra Low Compression reduces spin for increased distance
- Super Straight: Low spin results in straight ball flight
- Mutliple Color Options: Supersoft is available in traditional White, Optical Yellow, Pink or Multi-color pack
- Featuring traditional White, Orange, Lime and Turquoise golf balls for hotter visibility in the air or on the ground
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|Hex Soft||Superhot (Superhot Bold)||Supersoft||Supersoft Magna||Warbird|
|Color Options||Matte, Yellow||Matte, Yellow, Pink, Multi||Yellow|
From the Manufacturer
What do you get when you combine the lowest compression golf ball on the market with HEX Aerodynamics? A long, straight distance ball that is incredibly soft of course.
- Item model number : 641935212-Parent
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 3, 2014
- Manufacturer : Callaway Golf
- ASIN : B00NSH3IRE
- Best Sellers Rank: #140,661 in Sports & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• ProV1: great balls – I know why it’s the favorite of so many players, but price too steep. Scruffs fairly easy. Gets confused with other people’s balls. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway Chrome Soft: great balls. Less expensive than ProV1, similar feel and distance, but still a bit expensive for me. Stops nicely on short irons/wedges. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway SuperSoft: very soft, good feel – feels like butter. Harder to control than Chrome Soft on green. Very good price point. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Callaway Hex: see above, but not as good feeling. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• TaylorMade Burner: Love the sound (“click!”) that it makes on impact. Longest distance by far. Feels pretty hard and harder to control, but very good value at just over $1/ball. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Srixon Q-Star: Nice combination of feel, distance, control. Good price point. Scruffs REALLY easily. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Bridgestone e6: Lost a ton of distance with this ball. Makes me feel puny. Hate them. The few that I still have left, I only use around water hazards. Doesn’t help with my slice.
• Wilson Titanium ball: Price can’t be beat, but you get what you pay for. I gave these to my poor 9 year old son. Hope he loses all of them soon, but he too stopped using them. Like friends don’t let friends drink bad beer, friends shouldn’t let friends play golf with these balls. I’d rather play with used range balls. AND it doesn’t help with my slice.
• Bridgestone B330: My favorite by far. Distance, feel, control are all very good. Stops on a dime. Great green control and putter feedback is wonderful. Price point is also pretty decent. No one else I know plays with Bridgestone, so my ball never gets confused with others. Doesn’t help with my slice.
I have played three rounds with them and I can definitely tell the difference. I have used Noodle and Bridgestone E6 in addition to these balls and I believe I have found the ball for me! I hit the ball straighter and farther than any of the other balls I have played. And all three of those brand of balls are recommended for high handicap golfers because they are a very soft ball.
I think if you are in the same category of golf as I am, you should try these Callaway Supersoft golf balls. I think you will really like them
Top reviews from other countries
The golf balls are perfect for me , lovely feel around the greens, a three wood of the deck the ball has a soft feel out of the meat.
Would recommend this ball to any player struggling with precision in their short game without taking away power and accuracy of the tee.
This will soon replace my prov1's as my ball of choice.
Not sure about durability,since I haven't kept one for long enough!