Amazon Vehicles Beauty Return your textbook rentals STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Home Gift Guide Father's Day Gifts Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning masterpiece masterpiece masterpiece  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl National Bike Month on Amazon Ellen

Showing 1-10 of 74 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 80 reviews
on May 13, 2013
I have had this driver for about six weeks and absolutely love it. I previously used a Ping G20. For a golfer like me, the X-hot definately seems more forgiving ecpecially when the club is set to the draw position. I have a natural slice so the draw face turns a slice into a fade and a fade into a straight shot. I am also able to generate good distance with this club (about 220 to 240 yards in the air) which is about the same as I hit the G20 when I hit it well. I'm definatley more consistant whith this driver. It's not the most flashy club on the market as far as looks but that was not a concern when I bought it. Would highly recoomend this club especially for anyone who is not a scratch golfer.
on March 28, 2013
is just what the name suggests HOT, even on a miss hit the ball still travels 250 plus yards, i used to own the RAZR X Black, and find that i hit this club about 20 yards deeper then the black, trajectory is straight and very low for a 9.5 on closed face
on March 18, 2017
Great driver.
on September 8, 2013
As a senior player, I need a driver that gets the ball in the air and that is forgiving of mishits. This driver is absolutely great at meeting those needs. I now drive the ball with confidence.
on September 20, 2013
High loft keeps flight straighter, a satisfactory improvement. Another Callaway that is functional for the 20 handicapper. A good choice for a senior golfer.
on December 4, 2015
I bought it from Amazon through 3balls.com in July (pre-owned). It start having rattling sound when I swing the driver in November. Trying to contact 3balls and Callaway and received no help. I had assumed it would last more than 3 or 4 months even for a pre-owned driver.
What kind of reliability we have.
on December 30, 2013
My swing is in the 80's and I chose a 11.5 degree loft. Love this club. Started teeing the ball lower and with the extra loft I'm not loosing near as many balls on tight fairways.. 18 handicapper
on March 5, 2014
This driver has a lighter feel than my old Calloway Diablo but generates excellent club head speed through impact. It has added 15-20 yards to my distance off the tee!
on June 19, 2015
Good addition to the golf bag
on February 15, 2014
Solid feel and sound. At least 15 yards further than my Titleist D3. Off center hits are hardly punished at all. I'm a 7 hdcp. 57 years old. Playing the X Hot in 9.5 loft and stiff Project X. Do yourself a huge favor and buy this club!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.