Other Sellers on Amazon
Calliope Tsuro - The Game of The Path - A Family Strategy Board Game
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Calliope Presents: An award winning game that is fun for any experience level, easy to learn & quick to play. Use strategy & luck to stay on the path to victory in this light & entertaining game
- Family Strategy Game: The board changes every time you play the game, making it unique and fun for adults and kids. Players are challenged to create and travel the Path as it builds before them
- Never the same game twice: The Path is an ever-changing mystery. With each turn, the maze grows and you must anticipate other players' next moves. The wisest player will remain on their Path
- Come together and play: Sure to become a classic, this game is perfect for families, teens, adults & children. The faster play and simple rules make it a great filler for parties & game night
- Details: Tsuro is a family game for 2-8 players ages 8 and up. Have fun creating your Path in this visually stunning game. Includes 35 Path Tiles, 1 Dragon Tile, 8 Dragon Pawns, and Game Board
- For 2 to 8 players game
- 15 to 20 minute to play
Inspire a love of reading with Prime Book Box for Kids
Discover delightful children's books with Prime Book Box, a subscription that delivers new books every 1, 2, or 3 months — new customers receive 15% off your first box. Learn more.
Frequently bought together
More to consider from our brands
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Place Path Tiles
Everyone’s stone starts at the edge of the board. Players take turns placing path tiles from their hand onto the board and moving their stone down the path they create.
Lead Others Astray
Use your tiles to lead yourself to safety while creating paths that lead your opponents off the board. The last player left on the board wins the game!
Last Player Standing Wins
With each turn, the maze grows and you must anticipate other players' next moves. The wisest player will remain on their path.
|Tsuro Phoenix Rising||Tsuro of the Seas||Hive Mind||Ancestree||12 Days|
|4+ Star Rated by Customers||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Approximate Game Play Time||20-50 Minutes||20-40 Minutes||30-90 Minutes||15-20 Minutes||15-20 Minutes|
|Player Count||2-8 Players||2-8 Players||3-12 Players||2-6 Players||3-5 Players|
|Replay Value||Very High||Very High||Very High||Very High||Very High|
|Quick to Learn||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
'' WARNING''SMALL PARTS;NOT RECCOMENDED FOR CHILLDREN UNDER 3 YEARS. MUST BE 18 YEARS OLD TO PURCHASE