|Print List Price:||$9.99|
Save $9.00 (90%)
Callsign: King (Jack Sigler / Chess Team - Chesspocalypse Novellas Book 1) Kindle Edition
|Length: 188 pages||Word Wise: Enabled||Enhanced Typesetting: Enabled|
|Page Flip: Enabled||
Switch back and forth between reading the Kindle book and listening to the Audible narration with Whispersync for Voice. Add narration for a reduced price of $1.99 when you buy the Kindle book.
Kindle e-ReadersFire TabletsFire Phones
- Similar books to Callsign: King (Jack Sigler / Chess Team - Chesspocalypse Novellas Book 1)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
To make sense of lots of characters you will have to read the previous Chess Team novels and novellas. If you haven't read them already then get them now. They are well worth the money and then some.
Synopsis: Brainstorm is back and up to some shenanigans in Paris. King is sent on a simple snatch and grab operation to apprehend the creator of Brainstorm . As an added bonus Deep Blue sends King's girlfirend and daughter to Paris for a little paid vacation and a surprise to King after the mission is over. However soon things go horribly wrong and the simple mission turns into a fight for survival. At which point things go beyond horribly wrong and the fight for survival turns into a fight to save the world.
One of my favorite wrinkles introduced into the series is a new antagonist. Based on this new nemesis' reappearance in the second King book it is clear that this enemy will continue to battle the Chess Team. Call it a hunch, but I have a feeling we are already familiar with this villian.
With this novella King maintains both his prominance as team leader, and his vulnerability. I love the fact that Robinson's heroes are neither infallible nor superhuman (though their enemies and allies may be). King makes mistakes and suffers his share of injuries, but his intillegence and extensive training are key to his survival.
If you are a fan of the Chess Team/Jack Sigler Adventures then grab the Callsign novellas. They add terrific depth to each team member, are quick reads, and will likely link to the next book in the series.
I have read at least one book by each of the co-authors of the novella series and although they each have their own distinctive style of writing, they are all very talented and know how to weave a good story. Taking the sick and wicked ideas of Jeremy Robinson and putting them together with other talented authors was a great idea! Sometimes people have a great idea/concept but having someone else take that idea/concept and adding their own spin to it makes it an even better final product. These novella's are a perfect example of that type of collaboration.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I rarely read a book that intantly turns me into a fan. But I really enjoyed reading this one and will be reading more from this author.Published 1 day ago by Christine D Shotts
Good mini book of the Chess Team series. A quick but enjoyable read.Published 1 month ago by Robin O'Hara
This was a good story. My issue was the editing. There were more than a couple typos, as well as remnants from the editing process (annotated highlights, etc. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Brian W.
The last volume of this novella series is simply awesome. I had trouble sleeping because I couldn't stop reading. Read morePublished 4 months ago by Amazon Customer
Long live the KING! I really like the chessmen series, hope they continue to write as well in their future books. Keep up the great work!Published 4 months ago by captainjwcourt
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller & Suspense
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Military
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Conspiracies
- Books > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers & Suspense > Spies & Politics > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Men's Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Mystery
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thriller
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Action & Adventure > War & Military
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Conspiracies
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Mystery, Thriller & Suspense > Thrillers > Terrorism
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Genetic Engineering