Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Weekly One Electronics Gift Guide Limited time offer Try it first with samples Handmade Last Minute Gifts Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon JCVJ JCVJ JCVJ  All-new Echo Save $10 on Fire 7. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop Now HTL17_gno

• Customer reviews

on December 12, 2017
Very best diaper rash cream for babies. My son had a TERRIBLE rash (bleeding blisters etc) Other creams just seemed to make it worse. I remembered I had this in the cabinet and used it. The next morning the redness was gone and the blisters were trying to scab and heal. I give it to all new moms now for gifts.
Other things I have used it on: poison ivy. Bug bites. Yeast infection. Hemorrhoids from giving birth. Burns
on April 28, 2017
good stuff
on June 16, 2017
We use this for chafing skin and my son has a blistering skin disease called epidemalysis bullosa and this helps when the blisters open up.
on December 8, 2017
This stuff works great! Our daughter has a very sensitive bottom and started to have a pretty intense diaper rash. We were using a maximum strength Boudreaux butt paste and have a very slow improvement. Our pediatrician recommended this and gave us some samples and within 24 hours of suing this her bottom was all cleared us! It’s thick and really coats the skin for protection and also doesn’t smell bad which is a plus!! Love this stuff!!
on September 28, 2017
This ointment works wonders on my very sensitive skin. Calmoseptine to the rescue! Other ointments cause me to break out in a rash, or irritate my skin when it is already in need of relief. Highly recommended for hives, poison ivy, sunburn.
on September 25, 2017
Since finding out about this product, my wife's skin irritation has all but disappeared. My granddaughter's diaper rash heals very quickly. I would recommend this to anyone who needs a barrier cream to prevent or help cure diaper type rashes or irritations.
on December 15, 2017
This is a great product for “butt burn”. I don’t have a colon so sometimes output can be acidic. This helps a lot, but ladies use sparingly and precisely to keep away from your vaginal opening as it caused irritation for me. TMI? Sorry, not sorry.
on February 18, 2016
There are an impressive set of ingredients here, but I bought it see if the salve really helped itching. Apparently, menthol is the key. Also, this stuff turns hot skin to cool immediately. Also, the zinc oxide is so thick that the product stays where you put it. I think there's going to be less waste that way.
An excellent product!
on June 13, 2017
This stuff is absolutely amazing. Not only for diaper cream but any sores or bites or really anything. It will be a staple in our house forever.
on April 21, 2017
Best product for diaper rash and irritation in our experience. Coats the area thick and stays there.