Calphalon 1932339 Classic Nonstick Omelet Fry Pan with Cover, 10 Inch, Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Tempered glass lid
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay-cool stainless steel long handles
- Oven safe up to 450ºF
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
With its timeless design, this fry pan lends a classic aesthetic to your kitchen
At a Glance:
- Durable 10-inch fry pan with cover
- Gently sloped sides and flared edges
- Dual-layer nonstick interior
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Long, stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover
Designed for reliable everyday cooking, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating, with a dual-layer nonstick interior for extra-easy food release and cleanup. This fry pan features gently sloping sides with flared edges, making it ideal for preparing eggs and omelettes, sautéing vegetables, and cooking other delicate foods.
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Versatile Fry Pan for Reliable Everyday Cooking
This 10-inch pan features gently sloping sides with flared edges, making it ideal for frying. Use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover to prepare frittatas and scrambles, cook eggplant and asparagus, or sear chops.
Dual-Layer Nonstick for Easy Release and Cleanup
This pan features a dual-layer nonstick interior, allowing food to release with ease and offering quick cleanup when the meal is finished.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
Constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover is designed to stand up to daily use and offers fast and consistent heating. A long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop for comfortable handling.
See-Through Tempered Glass Lid
Effortlessly monitor your food as it cooks thanks to the see-through convenience of a tempered glass lid.
Full Lifetime Warranty*
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit the official website.
Oven Safe for Versatility in the Kitchen
You can use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch Fry Pan with Cover in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to move it easily from the stovetop for frying to the oven for baking. This fry pan is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, and glass stovetops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-Inch Fry Pan with Cover is made with dual-layer nonstick for extra-easy food release and cleanup, and constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating. The long stainless steel handle feels comfortable in your hand and stays cool on the stovetop. Gently sloped sides and flared edges make this medium non stick frying pan ideal for preparing eggs, omelets and other delicate foods. Includes oven-safe tempered glass lid to help foods retain moisture when cooking.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
• Never put the pan in the sink to clean later. Chances are you or someone will stack other pans, plates, metal utensils in the pan and boom scratch city.
• Always put the pan somewhere separate from other pans/dishes until it's time to clean it, then clean it by itself.
• Set it to dry upside down, and never stack it on top of something else. Use warm/hot water and mild soap, never abrasive cleaners. Also, if you have hard water coming out of your faucet it doesn't hurt to do a final rinse with bottled water - the deposits from my tap water accumulate after drying and can etch the surface over time. Towel drying just smears these deposits around, doesn't remove them.
• When dry, put it away on its own shelf. Never stack other pans in top of it.
• Never use spray oil, and keep the heat low to medium. If you need to fry to sear or immerse in hot oil the temperature needed is too hot for these pans.
That should do it - my pan used daily has remained scratch free for 3 months and shows no signs of losing its finish.
The surface is a NO METAL, very delicate material, wood or special plastic only on the stove or in the sink or you end up with scratches.
The bright spot is the lid as it fits well and is oven proof.
I would have returned this pan/lid combo but the lid fits a favorite pan of mine perfectly and I have tried several in the past with poor results so I am keeping it because of the LID only.
Hope this helps.
There are just two of us, so I decided to get something a little smaller, to both cut down on some weight, and to get something a bit cheaper. It's plenty big enough for me, but if you need to cook for more than two, a bigger pan would probably be best. I'm planning on upgrading my 8" pan to a Calphalon one as well, after seeing just how much better this pan is than any other that I've used before.
Most recent customer reviews
I would purchase again.