Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Calphalon 1948257 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick..." and save 60% off the $119.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Calphalon 1948257 Signature Hard Anodized Nonstick Covered Flat Bottom Wok, 12", Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Signature Sear Nonstick interior is PFOA-free and designed to perform as effectively as stainless steel
- Crafted from heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum for lasting durability
- Brushed stainless steel long handle stays cool while you're cooking on the stovetop
- Use any utensil: Metal whisks, spoons and spatulas won't scratch the nonstick surface
- Tempered glass cover is oven safe for finishing recipes or keeping foods warm
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- PFOA-free nonstick ideal for searing
- High sloped sides for tossing food
- Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum
- Brushed stainless steel long handle stays cool on the stovetop
- Dishwasher and oven safe
Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok with Cover
The Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok with Cover combines the cooking performance and durability you’d normally find only in stainless steel cookware. Made with a Sear Nonstick interior to evenly sear, brown, sauté, and seal in juices of meats, seafood, and vegetables, this wok is traditionally shaped with high, sloped sides for tossing foods. The brushed stainless steel long handle stays cool while cooking on the stovetop, and the tempered glass cover keeps food warm until it's time to serve. For added convenience, the pan's nonstick surface is durable, so you can cook with metal spatulas, spoons, and whisks.
What's in the Box:
- Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok
- Tempered Glass Cover
Modern Wok for Everyday Cooking
Combining the convenience of nonstick surface with the traditional wok design, the Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok lets you easily fry, brown, and sauté foods, as well as toss and flip ingredients, thanks to its sloped sides. This cooking wok features a flat bottom for quick and easy stir-frying on modern stovetops.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
The Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for stir-frying chicken, bean sprouts, shrimp, and more. A long, brushed stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop for comfortable handling.
Nonstick Surface Lets You Cook Confidently
Thanks to its durable PFOA-free nonstick interior, the Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok is designed to perform as effectively as a stainless steel pan. Cook confidently without worrying that food will stick. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking. For added convenience, you can use this skillet safely with any utensil including metal whisks, spoons, and spatulas. They won't scratch the nonstick surface.
See-Through Tempered Glass Cover
Effortlessly monitor your food as it cooks and keep it warm before serving thanks to the see-through convenience of a tempered glass cover. Easily check on your stir-fry without letting heat escape by removing the cover.
The Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok and Cover are dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. For best results, use with automatic dishwasher detergent that contains no bleach or citrus additives.
Oven Safe for Versatility in the Kitchen
You can use the Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-inch Flat-Bottom Wok and Cover in the oven at temperatures up to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to move recipes easily from the stovetop to the oven to finish cooking. This pan is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, and glass stovetops.
Full Lifetime Warranty
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions.
Compare with similar items
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Flat-Bottom Wok, 10-inch, Black
T-fal A80789 Specialty Nonstick Dishwasher Safe Oven Safe PFOA-Free Jumbo Wok Cookware, 14-Inch, Black
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 13-Inch Flatbottom Wok with Lid
Cuisinart GG26-30H GreenGourmet Hard-Anodized Nonstick Stir-Fry Wok with Glass Cover
Calphalon Triply Stainless Steel 12-Inch Wok Stir Fry Pan with Cover
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Item Dimensions||14.75 x 23.25 x 5.75 in||13 x 20.5 x 5.5 in||14 x 18 x 5 in||16 x 25.88 x 6.63 in||13.5 x 20.25 x 6.25 in||14.5 x 22.88 x 4.75 in|
|Material Type||hard anodized aluminum||Aluminum||Information Not Available||Information Not Available||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel|
The Calphalon Signature Nonstick 12-Inch Flat-Bottom Wok with Cover is made with a Sear Nonstick cooking surface that evenly sears, browns, saute and seals in juices when cooking meats, seafood and vegetables. This wok pan is so durable that you can cook with metal spatulas, spoons and whisks, and it's also dishwasher safe for easy cleanup. Now, you can have it all - a metal utensil-safe nonstick that sears just like stainless. Traditionally shaped with high, sloped sides, this cooking wok has a flat bottom for easy stir-frying on modern stovetops, and is finished with beautiful brushed stainless steel handles.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
What do you want out of a non-stick pan?
1) Good even cooking. This pan cooks really well and the surfaces heat up uniformly as expected. This assumes a uniform heat from below of course. We use gas flames and a double ring burner and it works perfectly.
2) Durability. I will admit I am not the most careful when putting away my pots and pans. I often end up with one sitting inside another. This pan has suffered that fate regularly and has not scratched or dinged.
3) Surface Adherence. They say you can use metal utensils with this. I try and avoid using metal but I have used a spoon or fork on occasion to move or taste things, and there has been contact with the surface. There was no visible impacts to the pan at all.
4) Ease of cleaning. The inside is as easy to clean as any pan or pot I have ever owned, wipes out very simply and cleans well. I've tried it in the dishwasher once (it is a bit big and just takes up too much space in the machine to do it often) and it cleaned to like new. The outside is a bit harder to clean due to the surface texture but it will clean with a little extra elbow grease. I also found using white vinegar or a little lemi-shine mixed with water works well. Careful of the lemi-shine as it is a bit abrasive.
Caution, the handle can get HOT if over another flame or near another working pot or pan. Handle it carefully and keep it out from over flame.
I haven't used this in the oven yet so can't comment.
This one lasted 6 months although it says "Use any utensil: Metal whisks, spoons and spatulas won't scratch the nonstick surface" and "Full Lifetime warranty". So i bought it without hesitation and cooked once per day using plastic or rubber spatula that were made for coated wok. After 6 months, coating came off and I contacted Calphalon with no response at all.
So buyers be awared that the Calphalon "Life-time Warranty" is a Marketing scam!
It wok was good for half year. It starts to wear after half year. The manual states that the coating is thick so that light scratches are ok. However, after about one year, some scratches start showing rusty color. I am looking for other woks to retire the one. 1.5-2 years duration for the price of this wok is not really worth.
This purchase was as a gift for my son as he needed a wok and I wanted to get him one that would last.