Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon 7-Piece Cookware Mixed Utensil Set
|You Save:||$30.02 (55%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Set Contents: Nylon Slotted Spoon, Nylon Turner, Wood Medium Spoon, Wood All Purpose Turner, Nylon Stir Fry Turner, Nylon Ladle and Stainless Crock
- Dishwasher Safe (Nylon and Silicone) Hand-wash (wood)
- Grip-anywhere handle on all utensils. Nylon and Silicone utensils feature a heat-resistant soft-touch silicone handle for more comfort and control
- Nylon heat resistant to 400 degrees F/204 degrees C. Silicone heat resistant to 500 degrees F/260 degrees C
- Wood utensils crafted from solid beech wood with natural oil finish
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
This item Calphalon 7-Piece Cookware Mixed Utensil Set
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||FFB Direct||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Today's Best Bargains|
Calphalon 7 Piece Cookware Mixed Utensil Set
Top Customer Reviews
After one year, it was time for the wooden utensils to get tossed. The edges were so worn that there were splinters flaking off in our food.
Next was the slotted spoon. The grey plastic piece on the handle separated from the black plastic so every time you would wash it, it would fill with water. This is the result of stirring thick sauces, chili, etc.
After that were the spatulas. Both spatulas had become so melted/frayed at the tip that small bits of plastic would end up in our food.
The only utensil that has lasted is the ladle. It has worked great and will remain in our future sets.
The stainless steel container is nice at first, but has gotten a few rust spots that needed to be lightly sanded off.
I think the downfall of these utensils is the two piece construction. It leaves the utensil feeling weak and leads to failure.
The reason for the 3 stars and not lower is the set did last 3 years before getting discarded and we kept the container.