Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calphalon 7-Piece Cookware Mixed Utensil Set
Amazon Vehicles GoldBox Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Chris Staples Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now

on August 13, 2010
I love Calphalon products because the quality is usually top notch. These lived up to that expectation. All the tools are very strong and I think will last for years. The wooden spoons are some of the strongest I've ever seen. My favorite part is that the stainless container can hold another 6-10 items so you could fit the remainder of your tools in it as well.
on September 16, 2011
The product is okay as long as you don't use the plastic pieces to mix something a bit firmer (like a thick spaghetti bolognaise sauce) in which case the center pieces "pop" out. The fact that the center gray-colored pieces aren't "joined" to the main section is a bit worrisome as well as food pieces could get behind them even if they don't pop out which isn't very sanitary.
on February 9, 2011
Just upgraded to the Calphalon cookware and purchased this as well. GREAT starter set! We love it so much, we purchased one for my husband's son who just returned from Iraq and loves to cook. This set is especially durable when using gas cooktops...handles the extra heat-source better than our other utensils. Highly recommend. Just wish it came with more options!
on December 5, 2014
I've had these for a bit now, as in a few months, and use them often. The problem is that the handles are coming apart. There is a lighter strip that runs through the handle and gives the handle stability and durability. It's coming apart, so not very durable at all.
on November 12, 2013
This is a nice set which we bought together with a 10 piece set of Calphalon Unison Cooware. The spatula melted at the front edge the first time it was used to make an omelet. Note that the manufacturer does advise to not let it get too hot (250*?). However, for it to melt while flipping an omelet is unacceptable. We'll look for another material next time.
on March 25, 2014
I am happy with all the utensils except the spatula. It warped/bent almost immediately and will certainly have to be replaced. That being said the rest of the items are pretty good. The spoons and wok spatula are decent and the wooden items are great. Not a bad purchase overall.
on April 16, 2014
This set is ok , I like it but the plastic utensils are boarder line cheap but they work ... the spoons & metal holder are not as cheaply made as the other items but the wood looks and feels like bamboo more than wood ..
on January 31, 2016
Horrible! I only had these for a couple of months and the spatulas fell apart. The edges melted and food got stuck in them (pic) also the handles are not well designed as the grey part popped out of the handle. I am throwing them away now as I don't think they are safe to use
review image review image
on March 12, 2014
I have always been a fan of the Calphalon brand. I got new pots and pans so I wanted new utensils that wouldn't scratch them. I found this set and like the holder and options in it. I wished there were choices of which utensils came with it though. I ordered a couple of other spatulas in addition to the set b/c I like different types for different meals. The spatula in this set has a very thin edge, which I liked. My son used it once to make pancakes and the edge totally melted! I couldn't believe it! Never had that happen w any plastic utensils. The rest of the set is sturdy though. I love the canister and I added all my other plastic utensils to it w ease...lots of room! Great product, minus one spatula!
on November 27, 2014
The wooden utensils are not dishwasher safe. I washed the utensils before using and the wooden spatula cracked in several places. The plastic utensils are fine if there was a way to only get plastic I would buy this again. This product is expensive to have the wooden utensils damage.

See 1 answered question