Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calphalon Classic Bakeware 12-by-17-Inch Rectangular Nonstick Baking/Roasting Pan
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Ingrid Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on February 15, 2009
1. There are seams in the corners which are VERY difficult to clean.
2. After using this pan only 5 times, it discolored.

I'm sorry I bought this particular brand/design in 3 sizes. :(
on May 19, 2009
The corners have seams which trap food easily. It is VERY difficult to clean--I have to use toothpicks to get the corners clean. In addition the pan stains easily and no amount of scrubbing can eliminate the stains. Would NOT recommend. There are surely better pans out there. The only impressive thing about this pan is its hefty weight. Other than that, don't bother with it.
on January 27, 2012
When I purchased this item, I already owned a Calphalon 12x17 "Jelly Roll Pan" and a Silpat E04 11.5x16.5 mat. The Jelly Roll Pan is good quality and actually measures 11.5x16.5 internally at the bottom, and the Silpat fits perfectly. I have had the occasion to want a deep baking pan with the Silpat and was delighted to see that Calphalon makes a 12x17 deep baking pan. I presumed that the two 12x17 pans would be the same size. When I received it, I immediately found that the Silpat would not fit and that the inside bottom of this pan is closer to 11.25x16.75. I'm not sure if this is a standard baking nominal size, but I will be returning the baking pan.
on July 12, 2007
I bought this pan to replace one that I ruined which belonged to a friend. After giving t to him, a week later he asked if I wanted to ruin more of his cookware for him. He loves it.
on August 23, 2010
Contrary to a few other reviews out there, I found this pan to be great for the 50th birthday cake that I baked for my husband. I had no problems with anything sticking to the sides of the pan - in fact the cake came out quite easily and cleaned up just fine.
on September 21, 2012
All you have to do is wash the pan by hand. It's all non-stick. Everything comes clean very easily. I don't know why people are saying they have to use a toothpick to get the food out unless they are just throwing it in the dishwasher. This is the second one I have bought because I like to make Lasagna and Baklava at the same time for large groups of people. It is by far the best pan I have ever owned. Have never had a problem getting it clean, even with Lasagna. I have owned the first pan for about 4yrs. They are virtually indestructible.
on December 16, 2012
Love this pan so much I gave it to my mom for Christmas! She had seen mine and was asking for one.