Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover, 2.5 Quart, Grey
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Convenient measuring marks, pour spouts & straining lids.
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay-cool stainless steel long handle.
- Tempered glass lid 6. Oven safe up to 450F
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
With its timeless design, this sauce pan lends a classic aesthetic to your kitchen
At a Glance:
- Durable and versatile sauce pan
- Measuring marks, straining cover, and pour spouts
- Dual-layer nonstick interior
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Long, stay-cool stainless steel handle
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan with Cover
Designed for reliable everyday cooking, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Covered Sauce Pan is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating, with a dual-layer nonstick interior for easy food release and cleanup. Featuring a rounded bottom for easy stirring, this nonstick sauce pan is ideal for making soups and sauces and reheating foods. Convenient measuring marks, a straining cover, and pour spouts help you save time in the kitchen. The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Covered Sauce Pan is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Versatile Sauce Pan for Reliable Everyday Cooking
With tall sides and a rounded bottom for easy stirring, the multi-purpose Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Covered Sauce Pan is an essential tool for any kitchen. Use this nonstick sauce pan to prepare soup, sauces, grains, pasta, and rice, or to boil water and reheat foods.
Convenient Time-saving Features
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Sauce Pan features measuring marks to help you save time in the kitchen while preparing your favorite foods. Convenient pour spouts and a tempered glass lid with integrated straining holes lets you drain excess liquid and monitor your food while it cooks.
Dual-Layer Nonstick for Easy Release and Cleanup
This sauce pan features a dual-layer nonstick interior that makes cleanup quick and easy. The nonstick surface also means food won't stick to the interior.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum Construction for Even Heating
Constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Covered Sauce Pan is designed to stand up to daily use and offers fast and consistent heating. A long, cast stainless steel handle stays cool on the stovetop for comfortable handling.
Full Lifetime Warranty*
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit the official website.
Oven Safe for Versatility in the Kitchen
You can use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2.5-Quart Covered Sauce Pan in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, so you can move it easily from the stovetop to the oven to keep food warm. This sauce pan is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, and glass stovetops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.