Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife
|Price:||$34.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Full tang design provides better balance and superior strength. Each knife is individually balanced for efficiency and comfort.
- Ergonomic grip handle uniquely contoured for one size fits all comfort. Handle labels make knife type identification easy.
- Fully tapered from cutting edge to spine and from tip to heel for superior strength and greater cutting versatility. Hand-ground to a perfect, equal edge and fine satin finish.
- High carbon, no-stain German steel sharpens more easily, maintains its edge longer, and resists rust, stains, discoloration better than ordinary stainless.
- One piece forging of blade, bolster and tang means no parts to separate for long-lasting durability. This product carries a limited lifetime warranty.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Calphalon Contemporary 8-Inch Chef's Knife
Simply Calphalon 8-Inch Chef's Knife B005G1306E
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Westside Marketplace|
|Material||Steel||Stainless Steel||Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Item Weight||0 pounds||0.55 pounds||0.95 pounds||0.59 pounds|
|Size||8-inch||8 Inch||8-Inch||8 Inches|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
I would never buy any other knife now. I use to only buy Henkels. I must have had at least 6 Henkels throughout the years at about $100 bucks per knife. The Calphalon is way easier to keep sharp....and I like the weight better too. I guess there is more carbon in the steel. At any rate....the price is right and I actually love the knife more than any I have used before
This is a GREAT knife for me to use around the kitchen. It glides through raw meats and vegetables alike; cleanly and effortlessly. It's got a good heft and feels very solid and reliable but is also well balanced. I'm still very careful and methodical with slicing and chopping, but this knife (plus the 5" and 7" Calphalon Santoku set) have taken the chore and effort out of it and made it a real breeze. At this point, I don't forsee a need to upgrade to the high end; these knives seem VERY well made.
I would buy this again.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
sharpest knives right out of the box. If I need I will by more Calphalon knives in the future. Very well balanced in the hand.Published 9 days ago by cbsimonsez
This knife is my favorite 8" knife. It is weighted perfectly and cuts as well as some $100 knives I've used.Published 11 days ago by Mr. B
My favorite knife in the kitchen! Great for chopping everything. I made a buffaloskin sheath for it and now it is safe in the cutlery drawer. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Hefty, very sharp knife with good balance. The knife itself is awesome. My ONLY knock on this product is that it doesn't come with a blade cover. Read morePublished 2 months ago by M. Estes
this large knife has real heft and weight in your hand but is comfortable; the curved blade allows for a rocking motion when choppingPublished 4 months ago by L. Houston
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated chef's knives in our Chef's Knife Reviews.