Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Calphalon Contemporary Hard Anodized Nonstick 16-I..." and save 60% off the $104.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Contemporary Hard Anodized Nonstick 16-Inch Roasting Pan with Rack 5 pc. Set
- Low Return Rate: 45% fewer returns than similar products
- Highly Rated: More than 80% 4 star and 5 star reviews
- Popular Item: Popular with customers shopping for "calphalon roasting pan with rack"
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The brushed stainless steel handles are make it easy to lift even when full.
- Roasting pan with rack holds up to a 25-pound turkey. Triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy. Goes from oven to stove, ideal for making gravy. Nonstick V-Rack lets heat circulate, for crisp browning.
- Set includes 16-in. roasting pan with rack, two stainless steel lifters, and injection baster.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Contemporary Design. Ultra-Durable Nonstick.
What's in the Box:
- 16-inch Roasting Pan
- Nonstick Rack
- Injection Baster
- 2 Stainless Steel Lifters
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware
Roaster with Rack
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability. The interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two interior layers provide durability and the third exterior layer offers easy release performance. Dishwasher safe heavy-gauge aluminum ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability.
Oven Safe to 450 Degrees F
Cook foods on the stovetop, then finish in the oven.
Enjoy flawless searing, browning and deglazing with this durable and non-reactive cooking surface.
Durable nonstick interiors are manufactured without PFOA.
Heavy-Gauge Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Fast, even heating aluminum has been hard-anodized for durability.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy lasting durability and peace of mind with Calphalon's Full Lifetime Warranty*.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
|Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 16-inch Roaster and Rack||Calphalon Signature Nonstick 16-in. Roaster & Nonstick Rack||Calphalon Signature Stainless Steel 16-in. Roaster with Rack|
|Construction||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel with 3-Ply Aluminum Core|
|Interior||PFOA-free Nonstick||PFOA-free Nonstick||Stainless Steel|
|Cleaning & Care||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|Metal Utensil Safe||No||Yes||Yes|
|Oven Safe||450 degrees F||500 degrees F||Oven & broiler safe|
|Warranty*||Full Lifetime||Full Lifetime||Full Lifetime|
|Includes||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack, stainless steel lifters, injection baster||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack|
|*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.|
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The brushed stainless steel handles are make it easy to lift even when full. Roasting pan with rack holds up to a 25-pound turkey. Triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy. Goes from oven to stove, ideal for making gravy. Nonstick V-Rack lets heat circulate, for crisp browning. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would buy in a store and return it to the store if you have issues.
I've owned this set before and couldn't wait to repurchase them. Calphalon makes an excellent product that is backed by a lifetime warranty. Calphalon has a reputation for honoring their warranty, provided that the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick pans are not mistreated as described in the product information guide (e.g., only use nylon, silicone, or wood utensils, etc.)
I love that you can transfer them directly from the stove to the oven. The nonstick coating is heavy-duty. The pans heat up evenly.Cleaning the pans a breeze. The product is 5 stars, no doubt.
2. BEWARE THE SELLER AMERICANBARGAINS
One could reasonably presume, based upon the Amazon.com product description, that this would be a brand new, unopened container, or, an opened container in otherwise untarnished condition. It was not.
1) The Calphalon box was badly damaged at the corners, had clearly been unsealed, and essentially it was not in 'gift condition.'
2) Notwithstanding the fact that some of the marks were likely from the shipping, I still expect sellers to pad their outgoing shipments so as to protect the actual product container. The shipment I received was not. There was no protective barrier placed in between the shipping box and the Calphalon box. This increased the damage to the products shelf appearance and made for a less-than-stellar impression.
It was immediately apparent that the Calphalon box was going to be damaged inside. Combined with the fact that it was obviously a returned product, the pleasure of opening up a sparkling new item was unfortunately, absent.
3) The pans inside had clearly been removed by someone else prior to it's shipment.
i) The small sauce pan had two <4" scratch impressions on it that had to be polished off.
ii) The large 12" pan appeared to have water spots on it and bits of what appeared to be food stuck to the inside bolts.
iii) The remaining pans had numerous small scuffs where someone had probably dinged the pans against each other. They were able to be wiped off.
In summary, I was extremely disappointed in the condition that this product arrived in. I would have undoubtedly demanded an exchange had it not been for the fact that
a) they were on sale,
b) there were "only 2 left in stock" and
c) it was the week of law school finals.
Thus, I cannot comment on whether AmericanBargains would have been responsive to an exchange request.
**The bottom line is that they shouldn't have shipped an item in this condition in the first place. If you market them as new, I expect them to be undamaged, unopened, unscuffed, and without food stuck to them, not even a crumb.**