Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Contemporary Hard Anodized Nonstick 16-Inch Roasting Pan with Rack 5 pc. Set
|Item Diameter||16 Inches|
|Product Dimensions||17.5 x 13.5 x 5.91 inches; 5.15 Pounds|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The brushed stainless steel handles are make it easy to lift even when full.
- Holds up to a 25-pound turkey. Triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy. Goes from oven to stove, ideal for making gravy. Nonstick V-Rack lets heat circulate, for crisp browning.
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Contemporary Design. Ultra-Durable Nonstick.
What's in the Box:
- 16-inch Roasting Pan
- Nonstick Rack
- Injection Baster
- 2 Stainless Steel Lifters
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware
Roaster with Rack
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick cookware is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability. The interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two interior layers provide durability and the third exterior layer offers easy release performance. Dishwasher safe heavy-gauge aluminum ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability.
Oven Safe to 450 Degrees F
Cook foods on the stovetop, then finish in the oven.
Enjoy flawless searing, browning and deglazing with this durable and non-reactive cooking surface.
Durable nonstick interiors are manufactured without PFOA.
Heavy-Gauge Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Fast, even heating aluminum has been hard-anodized for durability.
Full Lifetime Warranty
Enjoy lasting durability and peace of mind with Calphalon's Full Lifetime Warranty*.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
|Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 16-inch Roaster and Rack||Calphalon Signature Nonstick 16-in. Roaster & Nonstick Rack||Calphalon Signature Stainless Steel 16-in. Roaster with Rack|
|Construction||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Stainless Steel with 3-Ply Aluminum Core|
|Interior||PFOA-free Nonstick||PFOA-free Nonstick||Stainless Steel|
|Cleaning & Care||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe||Dishwasher Safe|
|Metal Utensil Safe||No||Yes||Yes|
|Oven Safe||450 degrees F||500 degrees F||Oven & broiler safe|
|Warranty*||Full Lifetime||Full Lifetime||Full Lifetime|
|Includes||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack, stainless steel lifters, injection baster||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack||16-inch roasting pan, nonstick rack|
|*For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.|
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The brushed stainless steel handles are make it easy to lift even when full. Roasting pan with rack holds up to a 25-pound turkey. Triple-riveted handles make lifting and turning easy. Goes from oven to stove, ideal for making gravy. Nonstick V-Rack lets heat circulate, for crisp browning. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Cooked a 21.5 lb. turkey in it for Thanksgiving. You might be able to go a little larger, but it was getting close to the limit concerning length. Everything about it was great, (haven't tried the injector yet). I had a variety of root vegetables and aromatics in the pan, nothing stuck.Clean up was very easy. Looking forward to using it again. If I had to change one thing, it would be the handle design. They curve inward. I'm sure there's a reason for that, but when cooking a very large bird like I did, I could have used the 1-2" inches straight handles would have given me. But that is pure preference, so I can't ding them for that.
I made gravy on my stovetop in this pan after roasting the turkey and it came out wonderful. I have a ceramic stovetop that has an oblong burner for larger pans and it worked well.
The tools are a total bonus because I needed these items anyway. My old baster had seen better days and this one comes with an injecting tip as well. I didn't use the baster at all this Thanksgiving because I used the mayo method (don't knock it til you try it).
When buying a new roaster I really wanted to make sure I was buying something that would last, so even though it was a bit pricier than i had anticipated I'm glad I bought it to go with our set. I won't need to buy a roasting pan now for a long time now.
I really really like this pan. It's definitely the best one I've ever used and I would recommend it to anyone looking for a solid new roasting pan.