Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Dutch Oven, 8 1/2-quart, Black
|Price:||$84.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
|You Save:||$95.01 (53%)|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- The rich, elegant exterior color is not a surface coating, but is a result of a change the aluminum undergoes during hard-anodization, for a fully-infused, dishwasher safe color that won’t chip, crack or peel.
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
With its sleek, curving style, this nonstick Dutch oven lends an elegant aesthetic to your kitchen
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable nonstick Dutch oven
- Large capacity ideal for family meals
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Easy clean multi-layer nonstick interior
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven
Ideal for slow-cooking large meals, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven offers generous capacity with exceptional durability. Made with heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum to ensure even heating, this classic Dutch oven goes from stovetop to oven with ease while cooking roasts, chickens, chili, soups, and more. And unlike most hard-anodized cookware, this Dutch oven is dishwasher-safe. Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Large Capacity Ideal for Family Meals
The generous 8.5-Quart capacity of the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick Covered Dutch Oven makes it ideal for slow-cooking family-sized meals like chili, soups, and stews. It also easily moves from the stovetop to the oven for pot roasts, casseroles, and baked pasta dishes.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
This heavy-gauge Dutch oven is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for slow cooking. Sturdy cast stainless steel loops make for a low profile that fits easily into the oven.
Thanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick interior, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking.
See-Through Tempered Glass Lid
Effortlessly monitor your food as it cooks thanks to the see-through convenience of a tempered glass lid.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 8.5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this Dutch oven safely in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This Dutch oven is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, or glass ceramic stove tops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick coating from damage.
Full Lifetime Warranty*
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit the official website.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
Compare to similar items
This item Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Dutch Oven, 8 1/2-quart, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Home Elegant||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||13.25 x 17 x 4.97 in||14.25 x 14.75 x 7.75 in||13.75 x 14.25 x 6.38 in||13.38 x 13.88 x 6.38 in||15.13 x 18.88 x 7.13 in||13.38 x 13.75 x 6.25 in|
|Size||8.5-QT.||7 quart||7-quart||5 quart||—||5-quart|
Now dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick is created with multi-layer nonstick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. This large-capacity Dutch Oven is tailor-made for large families or entertaining. It's ideal for simmering sauces, soups and stews; also perfect for pot roasts, casseroles and baked pasta dishes. Goes from stovetop to oven.
Top Customer Reviews
Update... Just looked at my orders and the time to return this ended on February 10, 2017. I guess I am stuck with a ruined pot.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.