Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $11.33 shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $6.02 shipping
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Griddle Pan, 11-inch, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction on grill pan ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating - two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- Large, flat surface provides maximum cooking area to accommodate several servings. Slender lip contains liquids but allows easy access with a spatula.
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable nonstick griddle
- Low-profile design ideal for breakfast foods
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Nonstick surface for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle features a stylish, modern design that looks great in the kitchen while offering reliable everyday performance. This griddle has a low profile ideal for making breakfast favorites like pancakes, crepes, and French toast. Heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction ensures even heating, while a multi-layer nonstick surface offers exceptional durability and easy cleanup. And unlike most hard-anodized cookware, this griddle is dishwasher-safe. The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Nonstick Griddle for All Your Breakfast Favorites
Featuring a low-profile design that makes flipping pancakes and crepes easy, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is an ideal choice for making all your favorite breakfast dishes. Use this nonstick griddle to fry eggs, make French toast, or even grill sandwiches and quesadillas.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
This heavy-gauge griddle is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for searing and grilling. A long, double-riveted stainless steel handle makes handling easy and stays cool while you’re cooking on the stovetop.
Multi-Layer Nonstick Surface
Thanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick surface, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking.
Add Contemporary Style to Your Kitchen
- With its sleek, contemporary style, this nonstick griddle lends an elegant aesthetic to your kitchen.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-inch Griddle is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this griddle safely in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This griddle is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, or glass ceramic stove tops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
How to Cook with Nonstick
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
Full Lifetime Warranty
- This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit our official site.
Compare to similar items
This item Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Griddle Pan, 11-inch, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||ⓔcom Ⓢales|
|Color||Silver/Gray||Black||Black||Black||Crimson Sunset||Dark Grey and Silver|
|Item Dimensions||11 x 19.5 x 0.5 in||10.75 x 19.5 x 4.5 in||10.75 x 19.25 x 3 in||10.3 x 15.9 x 1.5 in||11.25 x 19 x 3 in||11.5 x 20.7 x 1.8 in|
|Item Weight||2.8 lbs||—||2 lbs||4.5 lbs||1.62 lbs||—|
|Material Type||Aluminum||Aluminum||Hard-Anodized Aluminum||Cast Iron||Aluminum||nonstick-coating|
Dishwasher safe for easy cleanup, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-in. Griddle Pan is created with multi-layer non stick for ultra durability. The stunning, contemporary design looks beautiful in the kitchen, and heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum ensures even heating. Griddles are ideal for making breakfast favorites such as French toast or pancakes, plus grilled sandwiches and even quesadillas.
Top customer reviews
Anyway, I ordered this new Calphalon griddle it was exactly the same size, shape, same handle, and even had the same P/N on the back. However, I immediately noticed the metal was much thinner than my earlier one. I weighed them both and sure enough the new one was several pounds lighter. Well after only a few uses the pan is now warped as bad as the $8 pans you can get anywhere. A straight edge placed on the back shows almost a 1/8" bow in the center. It's really a shame that name brand companies feel the need to cheapen their products, unless of course this was a cleverly packaged knock off -- it didn't look like one.
I won't be buying this one again.
I'm only giving it three stars (while the old one was hands-down 5-star) because Calphalon has gone cheap.
Right out of the box it felt oddly light; weighing the old one and this one shows they shaved 25% of the weight off in the
past four years. The old model weighed in at 2 pounds 11+ ounces; this replacement is right at 2 pounds. The square
pan is made of noticeably thinner aluminum so the weight was shaved off the most important part of the cookware.
Much as I *loved* my Calphalon products (I have some skillets also) it looks like I'm going to spend (a lot?) more and go
with the Wisconsin Aluminum Foundry products in the future.
Old griddle bottom code: 051 11 13 (purchased Amazon in 2013)
New griddle bottom code: 051 12 17 (purchased Amazon in 2017)