Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Square Grill Pan, 11-inch, Black
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe.
- Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance.
- The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish.
- Deep ridges add authentic grill flavor to meats and browns evenly while locking in juices. And it’s large enough to accommodate extra servings.
- The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable square grill pan
- Ridges add grill marks and drains fat
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Nonstick surface for easy cleaning
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan
Featuring a ridged surface that adds authentic grill marks to your food and helps drain fat while cooking, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan is a stylish and durable solution for stovetop grilling and searing. Ideal for chicken breasts, hamburgers, sandwiches, and vegetables, this nonstick square grill pan is made of heavy-gauge, hard-anodized aluminum construction that ensures even heating, while a multi-layer nonstick surface offers exceptional durability and easy cleanup. And unlike most hard-anodized cookware, this grill pan is dishwasher-safe. The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan is oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Ideal for Grilling and Low-Fat Cooking
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan’s ridged surface sears authentic grill marks onto your food and helps drain fat as you cook, making it a great choice for grilling bratwurst, fish, eggplant, steaks, and more. Its square shape fits easily on a burner while maximizing cooking area and it is oven safe so you can use it to sear foods on the stovetop and finish them in the oven.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum for Even Heating
This heavy-gauge grill pan is made of hard-anodized aluminum that offers consistent heat distribution, making it ideal for searing, grilling, and more. A long, double-riveted stainless steel handle makes handling easy and stays cool while you’re cooking on the stovetop.
Multi-Layer Nonstick Surface
Thanks to a durable triple-layer, PFOA-free nonstick surface, the Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan lets you cook confidently without worrying that food will stick to the pan. The nonstick surface also allows you to use less oil or butter for healthy, low-fat cooking.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick 11-Inch Square Grill Pan is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this grill pan safely in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit. This grill pan is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, or glass ceramic stove tops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
Full Lifetime Warranty
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit our official site.
Contemporary Design. Ultra-Durable Nonstick.
Calphalon Contemporary Nonstick cookware adds an elegant aesthetic to your kitchen.
How to Cook with Nonstick
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
Compare with similar items
Featuring a hard-anodized exterior and nonstick interior. Calphalon ContemporaryNonstick combines durability and performance with fast clean-up and easy low-fat cooking.. Heavy-gauge aluminum construction ensures even heating and is hard-anodized for durability. It also makes it dishwasher-safe. Interior includes three layers of nonstick coating – two layers provide durability and the third layer offers easy release performance. The long, brushed stainless steel handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop. Pans and covers are also oven safe, making it ideal for finishing a gourmet dish. Deep ridges add authentic grill flavor to meats and browns evenly while locking in juices. And it’s large enough to accommodate extra servings. The nonstick surface means you can cook healthier using less fat, with effortless cleanup. Comes with Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The non-stick surface works really well. I usually put a thin layer of olive oil down before frying meat, but this surface causes the oil to bead up and run off!
After cooking it is easy to get most everything off just with fingers, and then finish it off with a soft plastic brush.
The price was really good. We will be buying more cookware in this product line.
Update: 1.5 years later - STILL absolutely love this pan! We take it on vacation in case there is not a decent grill pan where we go. Honestly, we use this pan at least once a day and is the best. Loving the Calphalon pans more and more. Quality, long lasting products! It is all I buy now when I need a new pan.