Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-Piece Cookware..." and save 66% off the $970.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless 13-Piece Cookware Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A heavy-gauge aluminum core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by means of high-heat, high-pressure impact bonding for extreme durability.
- Aluminum core provides superior conductivity and even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
- Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- Includes 8-, 10-, and 12-inch omelette pans, 1 1/2- and 2 1/2-quart sauce pans with lids, 3-quart saute pan with lid, 3-quart chef's pan with lid and 8-quart stock pot with lid.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
At a Glance:
- Stylish and durable 13-piece cookware set
- Full aluminum cores for even heating
- Brushed stainless steel exterior
- Long, stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Oven and broiler safe
Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set
Enjoy stunning design and premium performance in your kitchen with the Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set. This cookware set is the stylish and functional choice for chefs with a taste for all things modern. Sturdy stainless steel construction surrounds a full aluminum core, providing even and consistent heating. Designed for reliable everyday cooking, this 13-piece set features everything you need for searing, simmering, frying, boiling, and more. The Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning, oven and broiler safe, and backed by a full lifetime warranty.
Stylish and Functional Kitchen Set
The Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set includes all the essentials for everyday cooking. Featuring 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch omelette pans, 1.5-quart and 2.5-quart sauce pans and covers, a 3-quart chef's casserole and cover, a 3-quart sauté pan and cover, and an 8-quart stock pot and cover, this stainless steel kitchen set offers the versatility and quality discerning cooks demand.
Full Aluminum Core for Even Heating
Combining the beauty of stainless steel with the superior performance of aluminum, this Calphalon cookware set is made with full aluminum cores between two layers of stainless steel for superb conductivity and even, consistent heating. Modernly styled with a brushed stainless exterior, stainless steel is the ideal cooking surface for browning, searing, and sautéing foods, as well as deglazing to make pan sauces. Cast, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool when stovetop cooking and provide a stable grip.
See-Through Tempered Glass Lids
Effortlessly monitor your food as it cooks thanks to the see-through convenience of tempered glass lids with stainless steel rims and handles.
Dishwasher and Oven Safe
The Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set is dishwasher safe for quick and easy cleaning. You can use this cookware in the oven and broiler. This cookware set is intended for gas, electric, halogen, ceramic, and induction stovetops.
Full Lifetime Warranty
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit our official site.
Add Modern Style to Your Kitchen
With its sleek curved design, this cookware set lends a stylish aesthetic to your kitchen.
- Calphalon Contemporary Stainless Steel 13-Piece Cookware Set with 8-inch, 10-inch, and 12-inch omelette pans, 1.5-quart and 2.5-quart sauce pans and covers, 3-quart chef's casserole and cover, 3-quart sauté pan and cover, and 8-quart stock pot and cover.
Easy Tips for Cooking with Stainless Steel
Enjoy great results from your stainless steel cookware by following these simple steps for no-stick cooking:
- Take the chill off foods. Remove foods from the refrigerator 10-15 minutes before you start to cook.
- Pre-heat over medium heat. Don't try to save time and preheat on high. It only takes a couple of minutes to preheat Calphalon cookware at the proper temperature to help prevent sticking.
- Try the butter test. Pre-heat pan on medium, then test by rubbing a teaspoon of butter over the inside of the pan. When the butter begins to bubble briskly, it’s properly preheated. If the butter begins to brown, the heat is too high. Carefully wipe the pan with a paper towel, lower the heat, wait a minute, and try the butter test again.
- Keep your cookware clean. Residue from previous cooking or aerosol cooking sprays is a common cause of sticking.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||ivaluemart||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Super Deal|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 26.25 x 13.38 in||14.37 x 26.26 x 12.09 in||14.2 x 24.2 x 10.7 in||14.17 x 14.76 x 25.2 in||14.81 x 23.66 x 11.41 in||—|
|Material Type||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Number of Pieces||13||13||1||1||10||17|
|Size||13-Piece||13-Piece||12-Piece Set||14-Piece||10 Piece||17 Piece|
Clean lines and curves crafted from lustrous, brushed stainless steel combine sophisticated style with the professional performance you expect from all Calphalon cookware A heavy-gauge aluminum core is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel by means of high-heat, high-pressure impact bonding for extreme durability. Aluminum core provides superior conductivity and even heating for excellent browning and control of the cooking process. Non-porous stainless steel cooking surface is safe for use with all utensils. Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve Long, brushed stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty. Includes 8-, 10-, and 12-inch omelette pans, 1 1/2- and 2 1/2-quart sauce pans with lids, 3-quart saute pan with lid, 3-quart chef's pan with lid and 6-quart stock pot with lid.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Being as I am not a chef, I can only point out what experiences I've had with this set. It's beautiful. I did not want to cook with it for fear of ruining them. Sadly, the second time I used the small fry pan, I ended up having to run upstairs and left the pan on high. This caused me to completely burn the small pan. I thought I was so screwed. Another poster mentioned a similar situation and posted to use barkeepers friend. Wow. It came out brand new again.
After having these pans for months and burning all sorts of things in them, I've been able to clean them back to new each time. These things are awesome and I couldn't be happier with them. More importantly, the girlfriend still loves them and uses them regularly.
All-in-all, it's a good set of pots and pans, although I'm not completely thrilled with how the lids fit on the pots. I could easily tilt a pot and the lit would slip off. This is in comparison to my older Cuisinart set that had deep and clear ridges that held the lids on up to almost a 45 degree angle.
Of course, those Cuisinart lids were a real pain to clean.
This is a good set, not great.
The stock pot that comes with the set is kind of large, I wish it was just a little smaller...but I suppose if that is the only complaint that is not so bad.
Most recent customer reviews
there is no reason to buy the least expensive set made by someone else.Read more