Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set, Grey" and save 53% off the $49.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Calphalon 2 Piece Classic Nonstick Fry Pan Set, Grey
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Dual-layer nonstick for easy food release, and quick cleanup
- Durable hard-anodized aluminum construction
- Cast stay-cool stainless steel long handle
- Oven safe up to 450ºF
- Full lifetime warranty
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
With its timeless design, this fry pan set lends a traditional aesthetic to your kitchen
At a Glance:
- Durable 2-piece fry pan set
- Gently sloped sides and flared edges
- Dual-layer nonstick interior
- Hard-anodized aluminum for even heating
- Long, stay-cool stainless steel handles
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set
Designed for reliable everyday cooking, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set is constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating, with a dual-layer nonstick interior for extra-easy food release and cleanup. These fry pans feature gently sloping sides with flared edges, making them ideal for preparing eggs and omelettes, sautéing vegetables, and browning potatoes. The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set is oven safe up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit and backed by a full lifetime warranty*.
- *For more information you can contact the official customer service or visit the official website.
Versatile Fry Pans for Reliable Everyday Cooking
These 8-inch and 10-inch pans feature gently sloping sides with flared edges, making them ideal for frying. Use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set to prepare frittatas and scrambles, cook asparagus and eggplant, and sear meats.
Dual-Layer Nonstick for Easy Release and Cleanup
These pans feature a dual-layer nonstick interior, allowing food to release with ease and offering quick cleanup when the meal is finished.
Hard-Anodized Aluminum Construction for Even Heating
Constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum, the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set is designed to stand up to daily use and offers fast and consistent heating. Long, cast stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop for comfortable handling.
Oven Safe for Versatility in the Kitchen
You can use the Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-piece Fry Pan Set in the oven at temperatures up to 450 degrees Fahrenheit, allowing you to move pans easily from the stovetop for frying to the oven for baking. This fry pan set is intended for gas, electric, electric ring, halogen, and glass stovetops, and should be used with nylon, coated, or wooden utensils to protect the nonstick surface from damage.
Full Lifetime Warranty*
This product is backed by a full lifetime warranty. Calphalon will replace any item found defective in material or workmanship when put to normal household use and cared for according to the instructions. To register your products, visit the official website.
What's in the Box:
Calphalon Classic Nonstick 8-inch fry pan and Calphalon Classic Nonstick 10-inch fry pan.
How to Cook with Nonstick?
- Never use cooking spray. Aerosol cooking spray leaves a gummy residue that is difficult to remove, and that residue will cause food to stick. Instead, use an oil mister filled with olive or vegetable oil, or dab a bit of oil on a paper towel and carefully wipe the interior of the pan.
- Use the correct heat setting. Use low heat for warming, simmering and preparing sauces; use medium heat for frying, grilling, sautéing, searing or stir-frying; use high heat for boiling or reducing liquids.
- Preheat the pan. Nonstick cookware can take a minute or two longer to preheat compared to aluminum or stainless steel cookware. For best results, make sure your nonstick pan is heated to the proper temperature before adding food.
The Calphalon Classic Nonstick 2-Piece Fry Pan Set includes a pair of skillets made with dual-layer nonstick for extra-easy food release and cleanup and constructed from durable hard-anodized aluminum for fast and even heating. Long stainless steel handles feel comfortable in your hand and stay cool on the stovetop. Gently sloped sides and flared edges make these non stick frying pans ideal for preparing omelets, sauteed vegetables and more.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
UPDATE: I contacted Calphalon directly and I must say they were more than helpful and did send me a replacement pan. Unfortunately, my review must remain the same, as I experienced the exact same problem with the new pan. That's enough for me. I don't have time/energy to deal with this further, so I am out not only the pan, which I really needed, but I'm out the original cost as well. Does anyone know if these pans would be recyclable? not sure how to dispose of the one I have.
And one more thing... the "black stuff" remains unidentified. Calphalon was unable to identify it either and said it was perhaps something from my dishwasher, but I've never put this pan in the dishwasher, ever. <shrugs>