Calphalon 2 Slot Stainless Steel Toaster
|Price:||$119.99 & FREE Shipping. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Extra-wide slots for bagels and thickly sliced bread.
- Bagel, Defrost and Reheat settings.
- Removable crumb tray for easy cleaning.
- Extra-lift lever for safe toast removal.
- Opti-Heat System for accurate temperature control and even heatdelivery.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Calphalon 2 Slot Stainless Steel Toaster
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Stay Strong, LLC||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||TheNewMall|
|Color||Silver||Brushed Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Material||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel|
|Dimensions||7.38 inches x 10.04 inches x 6.38 inches||7 inches x 6.5 inches x 10.5 inches||8.58 inches x 13.19 inches x 8.54 inches||13.25 inches x 8.5 inches x 8.5 inches|
|Item Weight||3.86 pounds||3.5 pounds||3.27 pounds||1 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
- Toast is cooked evenly.
- Slots are big enough for all kinds of bread items.
- You have fine control over how dark the toast gets
- Attractive (to my eyes)
- My unit smelled the first few times I used it. I suspect some oil was left over on the unit and took a few cook cycles to burn it off. I would recommend toasting a few times with no bread in it to burn off any left over oils/solvents/whatever that were used in the manufacturing process.
I was also frustrated that, when unwinding the cord from the bottom of th toaster it exited the front of the toaster. What a pain. Apparently it was designed to be used in a kitchen where the electrical outlets are installed in the front of your countertop.
I does toast evenly so I can't complain on the performance. It would just be nice if the cord easily stored under the bottom and exited the back of the toaster where my outlets are on the wall.
Also I like the fact it is light weight, as I am now 78 years old and picking it up to put away each time, It is half the weight of my old one.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Well it didn't last 2 years. Out of warranty. Pulled up the 27 yo Sunbeam toaster. Still works after being used for 25+ years.
Toasted ok, not fast but even. Good, clean looks. Crumbs were an issue - the crumbcatcher didn't seem to catch a lot and when picking up the toaster crumbs were always under it. Read morePublished 12 days ago by F. Keating
Replaced expensive cuisinart toaster that toasted only one side of everything. Must have same guts or manufacturer because does the same exact thing..... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Good, reliable, simple machine.
NOT good for large pieces of craft and home made breads.
Not as good as I hoped. The two sides never toast evenly on a slice.Published 5 months ago by Valerie Weiss