Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Textiles Terry Dish Cloth, Currant
|Price:||$10.95 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 100% cotton
- 100-Percent cotton dish cloth in currant color; yarn dyed combed cotton terry
- Treated with anti-microbial agent to inhibit growth of bacterial odors; extends useful life of the product
- Pre-washed, soft, durable and highly absorbent; terry ribbed weave design withstands rigorous scrubbing
- Oversize dish cloth measures approximately 14 Inches long, 14 Inches wide
- Machine wash cold, with like colors and tumble dry low; do not use bleach or fabric softeners
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item Calphalon Textiles Terry Dish Cloth, Currant
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||M&M Trading Post||Enreta Exchange, LLC||Likelemonsandlimes||Enreta Exchange, LLC|
Top Customer Reviews
There are a lot of reviewers here who seem to not understand the distinction between a dish cloth and a dish towel. A dish cloth is the smaller square cloth used for getting wet and washing the counter, wiping up spills, and washing dishes. A dish towel is what is used as a, well, towel--a larger cloth for drying hands or dishes. These are dish CLOTHS.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Don't be fooled. These are not the lushly thick, absorbent Calphalon kitchen towels readily available at brick and mortar discount retailers. Read morePublished 10 months ago by Herman
I needed something to keep foods safe from pests. Looks great on my stainless bakers rack.Published 11 months ago by Marilyn Miller
Wash-cloth size, not hand-towel size. But thick and soft.Published 17 months ago by Paul D. Meyerholz