Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan
|Price:||$39.96 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unison cookware is built with 2 different nonstick surfaces for different cooking tasks, so you can use healthy, easy-to-clean nonstick to cook with professional precision.
- Ultra-smooth Slide pans release foods effortlessly for tender omelettes and delicate sauces. Specially-textured Sear pans seal in flavor and provide perfect browning of meats, fish, and vegetables.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
- Large, flat surface provides maximum cooking area to accommodate several servings. Slender lip contains liquids but allows easy access with a spatula.
- Long, quadruple-riveted stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- The large, flat surface provides maximum cooking area to accommodate several servings. The hard anodized aluminum exterior offers even heating with superior heat retention. Slender lip contains liquids but allows easy access with a spatula.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for omelettes, eggs and crepes; frying breaded fish, meat and poultry and croque-monsieur, cheese sandwiches and crab cakes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Calphalon Unison Nonstick 12-Inch Round Griddle Pan
Circulon Elite Nonstick 12" Round Griddle B0006TJ60A
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Firelight Home|
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Dimensions||12 inches x 3 inches||12.25 inches x 7 inches||x||20.25 inches x 12.25 inches|
|Item Weight||3.81 pounds||3 pounds||3.05 pounds||Information not provided|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The main points for this pan are:
* Nonstick (I mean REALLY nonstick)
* Easy to clean
* Handle stays cool while cooking (except when used in the oven)
* Large size with steep sides allows for cooking almost anything but crepes
At around $50 (I paid $100 for the set of two pans) this pan is an incredible bargain. It outperforms every nonstick pan I've used in the past, and I highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys stove-top cooking. Even if the only time you use a frying pan is for bacon and eggs in the morning, you will fall in love with Calphalon's Unison nonstick coating.
Note: As with any nonstick cookware, avoid using metal cooking utensils. I bought a heat-resistant silicone-coated spatula and set of tongs and they work perfect.
I first gave this a 5 star rating. I am downgrading it to a 1 star. I loved this pan. Past tense. It didn't last a month before the nonstick started peeling and the pan actually warped on the burner. We have an electric stove and no other pan has done this so I suspect a manufacture defect.
Re: all Calphalon Unison... If you're considering All-Clad and have't felt the handle, I recommend you try their handles in person before going with All-Clad. I feel they are uncomfortable. I really love the shape of the Calphalon handle and very much dislike All-Clad's
First, the good. It's lovely to cook with when it's new. Shiny, sleek, a true 12" cooking surface thanks to straight sides, comfy stay-cool handle, and even heating. Eggs, pancakes, and homefries (all I cook on non-stick) did great.
The bad. Its' been used about 2 dozen times, with non-metal utensils and hand washed with cloth and mild detergent. The non-stick coating has long since lost it's luster, and is starting to show signs of wear that look like scratches, and since I'm the only one who handles this pan, I can assure you, it's never been scratched - I have to assume what I'm seeing are the thinner spots in the coating, starting to give up the ghost. I expect at best, I will get another 4 months of weekend breakfasts out of it before food stars to stick and the coating peels. My pan hasn't warped, as I'm seeing in other reviews.
I am disappointed, but not surprised. Like others, I was hoping spending a little more and taking exceptional care would have it's rewards, but that's not the case. I previously would buy a $20 non-stick pan every six months or so, paid twice that for this one, and maybe it will last a year. Tomato, tomahto.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Calphalon is a quality item ... I have this pan and the one with the ribs and they are both great.Published 13 days ago by Cat Lover
Only had it a month, but the nonstick surface is just that: nothing sticks to it.
I cook with a medium heat level, and haven't needed to oil it for eggs, burgers, and... Read more
This is the third one of these I've owned. I use them every day and they just get cruddy after awhile and eventually loose their non-stick quality. Not the pans fault though. Read morePublished 2 months ago by David Hays
I used this pan for less that two months and it warped. Bought another brand to replace this one.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Finally a perfect frying pan for the stove. We have a gas stove that cooks very fast and hot. This pan makes cooking very easy. Non stick no matter what's in the pan. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Nicholas farmer
This pan does everything. I use it to sear thick steaks and then I put the 12 inch lid on and let them cook to a lovely medium rare. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Charlene Volner
Set up an Amazon Giveaway
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
See the Top Rated cookware in our Cookware Reviews.