Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Calphalon Unison Nonstick 1 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid" and save 67% off the $125.00 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Other Sellers on Amazon
Calphalon Unison Nonstick 1 Quart Sauce Pan with Lid
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unison cookware is built with 2 different nonstick surfaces for different cooking tasks, so you can use healthy, easy-to-clean nonstick to cook with professional precision.
- Ultra-smooth Slide pans release foods effortlessly for tender omelettes and delicate sauces.
- Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve
- Saucepan with high sides and narrow opening help minimize evaporation during the slow process of making stocks and soups. Heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and is sloped for easy stirring.
- Long, quadruple-riveted stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
- The high sides and narrow opening work together to help control evaporation of sauces, heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and prevents sauces from scorching. The bottom interior is sloped for easy stirring.
- The revolutionary, ultra-smooth SLIDE NONSTICK surface releases foods effortlessly and is ideal for omelettes, eggs and crepes; frying breaded fish, meat and poultry and croque-monsieur, cheese sandwiches and crab cakes.
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Founded in 1963 in Toledo, Ohio, Calphalon got its start manufacturing premium cookware for restaurants and commercial kitchens then became one of the first to bring professional-quality cookware to the retail market. Today, Calphalon continues to innovate and inspire, creating top-quality cookware, cutlery, bakeware, and more so home cooks can create delicious meals and share lasting memories.
Professional Results in Your Kitchen
The Calphalon Unison Nonstick 1-qt. Sauce Pan with Lid features our revolutionary Slide Nonstick cooking surface that helps release foods with ease, making it the perfect companion for creating eggs, delicious sauces, and cooking veggies. High sides and narrow opening helps minimize evaporation during the slow process of making stocks and soups. Crafted from heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum, this sauce pan features a bottom interior that is sloped for easy stirring. Dishwasher safe.
- Slide Nonstick for revolutionary food release
- Hard-anodized aluminum
- Stay-cool long handle
- Oven safe to 500 F
- Tempered glass cover
- Full Lifetime Warranty
Pan features ultra-smooth, PFOA-free nonstick for professional results. Cook everything from veggies, rice and soup.
Made from heavy-gauge hard-anodized aluminum for even heating across the pan. Durable for everyday use.
Stay-Cool Long Handle
Cook with confidence. Stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop for a comfortable hold.
Sauce pan and lid can go right into the dishwasher for fast and easy cleanup.
Compare with similar items
Simply Calphalon Nonstick 1-Quart Sauce Pan
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Sauce Pan, 1 1/2-quart, Black
Calphalon Classic Nonstick Sauce Pan with Cover, 1.5 quart, Grey
Cooks Standard 1-Quart Hard Anodized Nonstick Saucepan with Lid, Black
Calphalon Contemporary Hard-Anodized Aluminum Nonstick Cookware, Shallow Sauce Pan, 2 1/2-quart, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||MCM Deals||Amazon.com||CookNHome Store||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||14.5 x 7.75 x 4.75 in||13.88 x 7.88 x 4.13 in||13 x 7.25 x 3.25 in||13.25 x 8.38 x 5.38 in||12.5 x 6 x 5 in||17.75 x 9.5 x 3.5 in|
|Material Type||Steel||Stainless Steel||Aluminum||Hard anodized aluminum||Hard Anodized Aluminum||Aluminum|
|Size||1-quart||1-quart||1.5-Quart||1.5 quart||1 qt||2.5 qt|
|Additional Features||Dishwasher Safe||oven safe||Dishwasher Safe||oven safe||Gas Stovetop Compatible, Electric Stovetop Compatible||Dishwasher Safe|
At last, nonstick cookware that lets you cook like a professional. Unison cookware features easy-to-clean nonstick so you can cook with professional precision. Ultra-smooth Slide pans release foods effortlessly for tender omelettes and delicate sauces. Clear tempered-glass lids let you see food while it's cooking and are oven safe, so you can finish covered dishes in the oven or keep them warm until ready to serve. Saucepan with high sides and narrow opening help minimize evaporation during the slow process of making stocks and soups. Heavy-gauge bottom provides even heating and is sloped for easy stirring. Long, quadruple-riveted stainless steel handles stay cool on the stovetop. All cookware is dishwasher-safe and carries Calphalon's full lifetime warranty.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
And on very first day of my use I accidentally dropped the glass lid on a marble floor from the height of about 2-3 feet and when I picked it up expecting to see a few cracks I couldn't detect a single crack or even a scratch. Few days later the same experiment was repeated with same results.
My only regret is that I bought it for 50 and am seeing it selling for lower prices mostly around 43 and sometimes around 38 and to lower my average cost I plan to buy at least one more for myself and maybe later more for gifts to others and then only I will be truly happy.
- Newell Brands, maker of Calphalon is one of the best US based companies that you will ever find. Because of that, I will always remain a loyal customer.
- Looks sharp when you buy it new.
- I don't know why they tout this as a Dishwasher safe product. It simply is not! Our pots and pans got scraped.
Then why am I not giving this a 1 star instead of 5?
Reason is that the parent company is a client of mine, and I purchased the whole set. When I got all of them scraped by putting it in the top rack in the dishwasher, they sent me a brand new set, no questions asked. They paid return shipping for the scraped equipment to see what went wrong. However, even the new pots and pans got scraped and we just learned to live with it.
The stars are for the excellent customer service. If you do not dish wash them, I'm sure it'll last a long time.
These pieces are awesome, easy to wash, nothing sticks and so far nothing has been burned during cooking.
I want it in more size and saute / fry pans when I can work them into the budget.