Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Calvin Klein Men's Classic Boxer Briefs (Pack of Three)
Amazon Vehicles Back to School Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Britney Spears Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer conj2 conj2 conj2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Kiss Rocks Vegas Back to School STEM

on October 30, 2013
I have enjoyed Calvin Klein's underwear ever since I made the ultimate switch from the baggy boxers of yesteryear to the sleek, stylish, comfortable and supporting embrace of the boxer brief. I have tried many brands (Hugo Boss, CK, Hanes, etc), but have noted time an time again that my pairs of Calvin Klein boxer briefs were the best all around underpants. Unfortunately, these are a different breed than the ones I was expecting to wear when opening the box from Amazon.

Upon opening the box, they come as all over packaged underwear -- neat, tidy, fresh -- but immediately I could tell a difference in the fabric from my previous pairs. A 100% cotton pair of underpants, they are comfortable, they are smooth, they wash nicely, and generally, they're a solid garment; though the key difference in this pair is that it is not the LYCRA version of CK's boxer briefs. You will notice that there is another type of boxer brief (Calvin Klein Micro Modal Boxer that contains 90% micromodal and 10% lycra, which give it the patent sheen, smoothness and perfectly tight fit that you might be expecting. The cotton pants will stretch and feel baggy from the get-go and leave you without your previous feeling of complete support.

So, if you were like me looking for the lycra version, you should purchase those for the stated up-sides; however, if you're switching just from boxers, this is an inexpensive place to start and you can move up the line to the decidedly more expensive lycra version if and when you feel the urge.
11 comment| 68 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 13, 2013
I love boxer briefs for their tight fit. Although the fabric on these is very comfortable, they were baggier than what I expected and are more like a pair of boxers. I think I would have liked them better if I had gotten a size smaller, but I purchased what was recommended on the sizing chart. I would recommend the Dockers if you like briefs more than boxers.
on January 24, 2013
I cannot provide an opinion on this item because I had to return it unopened.
The sizing chart for this item on the web page is listed as follows:
L = 34-37
XL = 38-40
The sizing chart for this item on the actual package is:
L = 38-40
XL = 40-42
on August 10, 2013
A decent deal & decent fit. Cant ask for more than that. I'd like to tell you that these helped me pick the winning lottery numbers and made my package bigger, but they're just underwear. Stop pressuring me to review stuff like this, Amazon.
on May 11, 2015
I _WISH_ CK made the boxer briefs with button flys, but the downside to them was the buttons would occasionally break off, and then you end up poking out when you don't want to. These are the classic front, where you have to snake your way out between two overlapping pieces of fabric. Truthfully, half the time i find it easier to just pull the waistband down than to find your way out through the "curtains"... but the fit of these is SOOO much better than regular boxers. The secret is that there is a third section of fabric sewed up in the crotch area. Normal boxers just have two pieces (a front sewed to a back), but these have a third section sewn up in the crotch that makes them fit and move a lot better. I prefer boxer briefs to boxers or briefs, so this is my favorite underwear, and pretty much all I wear. The ring spun cotton is comfortable, and breathes well, weather its for all-day-wear, business or exercise. I just miss the button-fly model that has been discontinued.
VINE VOICEon March 21, 2015
These CK briefs are my son's favorite boxer briefs and he says they are really comfortable. The CK briefs are really well made and stand up to regular washing. They are really soft from the beginning and stay soft after many washes. We have yet to have one pair fall apart and really only need to buy new ones as his size changes. They fit just as expected. I really recommend these CK briefs -- the only briefs my son will wear since he's tried these.
on January 13, 2014
The only thing that would compare would probably be Exoffico boxer briefs but I only have their boxers.

My dad gave me a pair of these about a year and a half ago and I loved them. My girlfriend actually got me this 3 pack for my birthday(I asked for them( and they are simply amazing.

I am 6'1" about 185-190lbs, 32-34" waist. I don' think I should be an "XL" but I am. I'm really skinny/athletic. I think all sizes have been getting smaller the passed few years though, my shirts are XL too.

These are perfect when you know you're going to be hot and/or sweating a lot. I wear these at work(USPS warehouse) under my jeans and never have sweating issues.
on June 6, 2015
First time I bought underware online. Might be the last. Previously I'd get them from BJs or Costcos, Lanesboro or Champion. Comparatively, they fail. They seem sturdy but the waistband rolls up immediately and all the time. My first thought was, "Must be because I'm fat, my rolls are making the underwear waistbands roll up. But you know what? That doesn't happen with the aforementioned Champions or Lanesboro, or the Hanes I've bought in the past. I'd heard you can use a hair straightener to flatten out the bands (same goes for polo shirt or dress shirt collars). My ex left one here, I might give that a try.

Pros: Soft, the cloth feels nice.
Cons: The waistband rolls up all the time, making me feel like I've got a rope ties around my waist under my belt; very, very annoying.
on October 24, 2013
Granny Panties for the man. I bought these to try an alternative to traditional woven boxer shorts and although they fit well when you first put them on, they are a knit cotton fabric and stretch way out (especially the leg openings) after a short while of wearing them. That makes them bulky and loose and all bunched up and uncomfortable under your pants. Also they are a heavier thicker cotton and feel too hot in the summer. When they get sweaty and then hold the moisture It's like having a wet facecloth in your crotch. I bought both the black and grey ones and after a couple of washes you could see the stitching getting loose in the crotch area. I'll go back to Old Navy boxers which are the best. Into the donation bin with these.
on October 3, 2015
My underwear is half these and half Polo Ralph Lauren cotton boxer briefs. I bought this mix after deciding a year ago to convert from boxers. I like the cotton ones since they are a good in between point between tight boxer briefs and loose boxers. These are very comparable to the Ralph Lauren cotton boxer briefs, but slightly less tight than the Ralph Lauren ones. Because of this, I think Calvin Klein ones are a little more comfortable.

See 1 answered question